Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2016, 07:41 PM   #1705
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

My friend is streaming his Bills franchise using my updated black set.

www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2016, 11:53 PM   #1706
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Okay posted some more tweaks trying to improve the coverage.

March 8th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 35, raised the CPUs pass coverage to 55, raised the USER accuracy to 35, and raised the USER pass coverage to 55.

March 8th- On the red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 45 with (40) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs pass coverage to 70, raised the USER accuracy to 25 with (30) being the high end if you are struggling with the pass, and I raised the USER pass coverage to 50.

March 8th- On the blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 55 with (50) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs pass coverage to 85, raised the USER accuracy to 15 with (20) being the high end if you are struggling with the pass, and I raised the USER pass coverage to 45.

March 8th- On the black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 65 with (60) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, and I raised the USER pass coverage to 40.

I decided to give the USER and CPU a bump on the pass coverage on all 4 sets. I also raised the accuracy to compensate raising the pass coverage. I just been looking for a balance with the pass D. So far I'm liking what I'm seeing with these changes. Please post feedback whenever you get a chance to test out these tweaks. I'm confident the guys using the green and red set will really like the changes to the pass coverage. The blue and black set got a bump in coverage also but I had to maintain the challenge on those 2 sets.

Here are the rest of the tweaks from the past week if anybody missed them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
New tweaks post patch..

February 29th- For Penalties I raised Offensive Holding to 64, and I lowered Defensive Holding to 64.

February 29th- No changes on the Green set

February 29th- On the red set I lowered the CPUs pass blocking to 35.

February 29th- On the blue set I lowered the CPUs pass blocking to 40.

February 29th- On the black set I lowered the CPUs pass blocking to 45.

The USER pass defense seems to play better when you keep the CPUs pass blocking below 50. I also made a few adjustments to the penalty sliders so there would be more calls. The balance is pretty good IMO.

As soon as anybody tests these tweaks out, post feedback and let me know how it goes.
Quote:
New updates

March 7th- No changes on the Green set the USER pass reaction stayed at 40.

March 7th- On the red set I lowered the USER pass reaction to 35

March 7th- On the blue set I lowered the USER pass reaction to 30

March 7th- On the black set I raised the USER accuracy to 5 and lowered the USER pass reaction to 25

Okay I had to jump back in the lab because I didn't like how those tweaks were playing out that I dropped last week. Accuracy wasn't working the way I wanted to at 3-4. So I had to tone down some of the USER sliders to get the CPU to play tight D with my accuracy at 5 because of the adjustments they made to the USER accuracy on All-Madden with the lastest patch. So I made the proper adjustments for the other 3 sets to compensate the changes.

Whoever trys out these new tweaks please post feedback and let me know how they play out.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 03-09-2016 at 12:04 AM.
Old 03-10-2016, 05:26 PM   #1707
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
New updates

March 7th- No changes on the Green set

March 7th- On the red set I lowered the USER pass reaction to 35

March 7th- On the blue set I lowered the USER pass reaction to 30

March 7th- On the black set I raised the USER accuracy to 5 and lowered the USER pass reaction to 25

Okay I had to jump back in the lab because I didn't like how those tweaks were playing out that I dropped last week. Accuracy wasn't working the way I wanted to at 3-4. So I had to tone down some of the USER sliders to get the CPU to play tight D with my accuracy at 5 because of the adjustments they made to the USER accuracy on All-Madden with the lastest patch. So I made the proper adjustments for the other 3 sets to compensate the changes.

Whoever trys out these new tweaks please post feedback and let me know how they play out.
Hi Jarodd,

Anyway you could post the sliders from two iterations ago?

Sorry to sat that I absolutely hate the CPU pass game with the last two updates since the new update of madden.

CPU pass game is unstoppable. My corners are playing very soft coverage, all defenders reacts super late to the pass. I have 90+ CPU completion and tons of CPU seperation...
Old 03-10-2016, 06:01 PM   #1708
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Hi Jarodd,

Anyway you could post the sliders from two iterations ago?

Sorry to sat that I absolutely hate the CPU pass game with the last two updates since the new update of madden.

CPU pass game is unstoppable. My corners are playing very soft coverage, all defenders reacts super late to the pass. I have 90+ CPU completion and tons of CPU seperation...
CPU accuracy on Green-20, red-30, blue-40, black-50. You can use the new USER pass D with that. Should help your coverage. Or just mix and match. Use the red set CPU passing but keep everything else on the blue. You can find a balancing spot for yourself.
Old 03-11-2016, 03:25 AM   #1709
Rookie

Quote:
CPU accuracy on Green-20, red-30, blue-40, black-50. You can use the new USER pass D with that. Should help your coverage. Or just mix and match. Use the red set CPU passing but keep everything else on the blue. You can find a balancing spot for yourself.
Cool, I will take a look.
Sorry if I sounded like a dick before. Frustration got to me. I was having a blast before the madden update...
Old 03-11-2016, 08:50 PM   #1710
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

My friend is streaming his game using the updated black set.

Stream is www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55
Old 03-12-2016, 04:05 PM   #1711
Rookie

Quote:
Do you remember the user pass reaction before you lowered it to 30?

Anybody else experiencing overpowering CPU pass play?

The game feels totally different to me. It is like it is broken compared to before the recent madden update. Anybody experiencing the same?

Last edited by lujer; 03-12-2016 at 05:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2016, 07:38 PM   #1712
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Do you remember the user pass reaction before you lowered it to 30?

Anybody else experiencing overpowering CPU pass play?

The game feels totally different to me. It is like it is broken compared to before the recent madden update. Anybody experiencing the same?
It was 40...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »