Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2016, 06:32 AM   #1713
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Hey Jarrod,

I finally got a PS4 and of course also M16! I must say, the learning curve is MUCH higher than on previous versions. I used to use a mix of your red/blue sets, but even on green I am having a tough time. I was never really great at running the ball but it seems almost impossible now.

Passing is giving me headaches as well. I throw a lot of interceptions, but most annoying is the amount of dropped balls by my receivers. They are never open (or if they are at the moment of the pass, the defense gets there by the time the ball does as well) so every catch is a CIT. Do I need to use these new controls (x for "secure catch" etc) to counter that?

I am doing OK on defense on the green set, CPU offense isn't OP.

And thanks again for all the years of helping us noobs.

EDIT: What I have not done yet is call hot routes or use audibles. It seems this will be necessary because many default routes take too long to develop and the CPU pass rush is too fast to wait that long. Do you use audibles/hot routes?

I have subscribed to your Twitch account so I hope to see you play soon.

Last edited by BerlinBlues; 03-14-2016 at 06:51 AM.
Old 03-15-2016, 10:42 PM   #1714
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

My friend is streaming his Bills franchise using the updates black set.

Stream is www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55
Old 03-17-2016, 07:36 AM   #1715
Just started!

Hi Jarodd21 I want to use sliders but what's a good slider to use for a player when your a QB when I play as one for QB they score way to high and the team has no defense some times I am in need of help please
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2016, 10:48 PM   #1716
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinBlues
Hey Jarrod,

I finally got a PS4 and of course also M16! I must say, the learning curve is MUCH higher than on previous versions. I used to use a mix of your red/blue sets, but even on green I am having a tough time. I was never really great at running the ball but it seems almost impossible now.

Passing is giving me headaches as well. I throw a lot of interceptions, but most annoying is the amount of dropped balls by my receivers. They are never open (or if they are at the moment of the pass, the defense gets there by the time the ball does as well) so every catch is a CIT. Do I need to use these new controls (x for "secure catch" etc) to counter that?

I am doing OK on defense on the green set, CPU offense isn't OP.

And thanks again for all the years of helping us noobs.

EDIT: What I have not done yet is call hot routes or use audibles. It seems this will be necessary because many default routes take too long to develop and the CPU pass rush is too fast to wait that long. Do you use audibles/hot routes?

I have subscribed to your Twitch account so I hope to see you play soon.
Yeah you definitely have to make an adjustment going from PS3 to PS4 and this years version is definitely tougher then the past 3 versions. You just need to get use to the gameplay.

Sounds like you are forcing passes. Can't stay locked in on your first read the whole time. Go through your progressions. Make sure you know what everyone is doing on the field before you snap the ball.
Old 03-17-2016, 10:49 PM   #1717
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaner
Hi Jarodd21 I want to use sliders but what's a good slider to use for a player when your a QB when I play as one for QB they score way to high and the team has no defense some times I am in need of help please
I don't know how these work in player mode man.
Old 03-18-2016, 12:28 PM   #1718
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah you definitely have to make an adjustment going from PS3 to PS4 and this years version is definitely tougher then the past 3 versions. You just need to get use to the gameplay.

Sounds like you are forcing passes. Can't stay locked in on your first read the whole time. Go through your progressions. Make sure you know what everyone is doing on the field before you snap the ball.
I always look to as many receivers as possible. I feel like "Checkdown Charlie" sometimes.

I also think it is necessary to use the different trajectories available now. Though when for instance I throw to a WR on a hook routs and use L2 to keep the ball low, it always goes in the dirt. I need to check if high trajectories on corner routes help, because bullet passes get picked way too often.
Old 03-20-2016, 10:35 PM   #1719
Rookie

Just would like to say that I've been using your sliders since Madden 12 and have enjoyed them every single year. Keep doing what you do. I haven't registered until now.
Old 03-21-2016, 05:39 PM   #1720
Rookie

OVR: 6

Anybody having issues with encroachment penalties?

My all star all 90+ ovr d line jumps constantly. Anyone who could recommend a better penalty slider?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »