Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2015, 11:14 AM   #401
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Question Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I average maybe 2-3 sacks lol. Mainly because of that play action 'bug' players have a clear shot at QB and run to RB. Other part is me just missing tackles because I have heat seeker off

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Yeah I was getting sacks and it wasn't even off of PA most of time. It was weird because I was barely getting any before the Tuner.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 11:54 AM   #402
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poundtherock
Yes, starting with the AM Red set on normal speed. I'm not doing any league play at the moment due to an eye problem [surgery the 16th], so what little I do right now will be mostly offline CFM stuff till I recuperate, so I have faith that your sets will work out just fine.

I don't play on AP...only AM. I just included AP....always good for a learning curve on a new edition of the game.
Cool, cool.. Keep me posted on your games man.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:44 PM   #403
Rookie

Superreds's Arena

OVR: 0

Hi guys. Can I ask how you play defense? I am struggeling with it using the green set. Who do you control on defense? And do you rotate the view?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2015, 12:48 PM   #404
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds
Hi guys. Can I ask how you play defense? I am struggeling with it using the green set. Who do you control on defense? And do you rotate the view?

Who to user: Most people will try to user a MLB or safety. They give you the most ability to have an impact on a passing play. You'd what a MLB or safety with high speed, agility, and acceleration. If it's 3rd and long, I'll use the dline so I can get pressure myself.

View: idk what it's called, but I play between the 1st and 2nd view after the default zoomed.

Last edited by Datninja619; 09-07-2015 at 12:51 PM.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:55 PM   #405
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

September 7th- On the Green set the CPUs INTs stayed at 45.
September 7th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs INTs to 55.
September 7th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs INTs to 65.
September 7th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs INTs to 75.

Okay decided to give the CPUs pass defense a boost by raising the INTs. Once you get use to the game you get better. My passing has been on point for to where I'm leading the league by a comfortable margin so I felt like I needed to raise the INTs in order to get a better challenge from the CPU. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one but if you are getting enough of a challenge from the CPUs pass defense leave the INTs where you have it. I didn't change anything on the Green set because I feel the INTs is perfect for that slider set.

Here's all the tweaks from yesterday if anyone missed it.

September 6th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 35, the CPUs passblocking stayed at 30, and raised the USER accuracy to 35
September 6th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 40, I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 35, and raised the USER accuracy to 25
Septmeber 6th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 45,raised the CPUs pass blocking to 40, and lowered the USER accuracy to 15
September 6th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 50, and raised the CPUs pass blocking to 45

Please post feedback and let me know how all the updates are playing out..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 12:57 PM   #406
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds

Yeah you definitely have to make plays with the player you are controlling along with making the right call in certain situations so you can put your players in position to make plays. I use either a safety or and LB..
Old 09-07-2015, 05:04 PM   #407
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Either EA deliberately added cheap shots, or the roughing the passed penalties need to be relooked at.

They should be tackles, not a player pursuing ball in air.

Old 09-07-2015, 05:24 PM   #408
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

And this is what 5 accuracy looks like folks .
Passed for 311 yards 11/24 but just couldn't hit the deep throws for the win over the 11-4 Packers.
QB has 80 deep accuracy, but I feel that could have been completed if I didn't high lob the pass to lead my WR.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »