Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2016, 10:35 PM   #1521
Pro

sms024's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Yeah, I wonder what causes it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2016, 10:36 PM   #1522
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
One off topic question. So after the game I exited and had that bug where it doesn't return you to the cfm menu. It just gets stuck on the blank screen with the background image going. Does anybody know why this happens? It seems random and really drives me crazy because I can't save the game and then have to start over. Thanks.
I've never seen this before....
Old 02-14-2016, 11:21 PM   #1523
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Missed the stream but sounded like you had a game like I did yesterday. I ended up losing the Super Bowl against Green Bay 34-30 after building a 23-7 halftime lead. Even knocked Rodgers out of the game on the first series. It was just sloppy. 7 total turnovers (4 ints and 1 fum by me and 2 ints by them). Oh well.

One off topic question. So after the game I exited and had that bug where it doesn't return you to the cfm menu. It just gets stuck on the blank screen with the background image going. Does anybody know why this happens? It seems random and really drives me crazy because I can't save the game and then have to start over. Thanks.

I experienced this today... I don't know what causes it but I know your frustration with it lol. It corrupted my CFM save and which now I have to completely restart. hopefully in the next madden it is fixed

Old 02-14-2016, 11:41 PM   #1524
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I experienced this today... I don't know what causes it but I know your frustration with it lol. It corrupted my CFM save and which now I have to completely restart. hopefully in the next madden it is fixed

This has happened with me a few times, im xbox one, I just turn off xbox completely. Then restart and restart game and when I go load offline cfm, it continues at end of game, then i just exit game, and it goes back to cfm main page like normal. Has this happen to anyone else when broadcasting twitch? That is when it has happen to me. Didnt know if maybe related?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2016, 11:46 PM   #1525
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
This has happened with me a few times, im xbox one, I just turn off xbox completely. Then restart and restart game and when I go load offline cfm, it continues at end of game, then i just exit game, and it goes back to cfm main page like normal. Has this happen to anyone else when broadcasting twitch? That is when it has happen to me. Didnt know if maybe related?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have had that like 4 times. Another weird one I've seen is when I'm loading up a game and when showing players goals, it freezes on a player goals. It is quite irritating with these small little bugs. But maybe all of these weird freezes connect somehow. Who knows with EA.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2016, 02:10 AM   #1526
Pro

sms024's Arena

Of course it happens after 1 game the day we talk about it

Guess that means it's bed time. I've got 2 big play highlights coming in the morning

Old 02-15-2016, 12:37 PM   #1527
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Maybe it is too early to ask this....but what are people's general thoughts with regards to the 50 fatigue setup? Is this worth continued exploration or not? Seems like every game has been hitting on one extreme or another.
Old 02-15-2016, 12:39 PM   #1528
Pro

sms024's Arena

Wish I could weigh in here but I've only played one game with the 50 fatigue stuff. I did like it though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »