Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2016, 08:39 PM   #1857
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
JoshC will these work with 15 mins qtrs or just 9?
I think that 9 minutes with no acc clock is best. However, if you are hell bent on 15 minute quarters (w/ acc clock), they should be fine.
Old 03-20-2016, 03:59 AM   #1858
MVP

DavidTheGreat20's Arena

OVR: 4

For anyone who has experienced both All-Pro and All-Madden on this set:

What are some differences? My team is strong on All-Pro, having a Top 5 offense and defense, but it's seeming way too easy to get out to a huge lead early and never look back. An example is a recent game I did in my current dynasty. Against the Packers Rodgers was hesitant and took tons of sacks until one finally injured him. When his backup Landry Jones came in, he played way better than him and nearly came back until I started playing less conservative. So, my question is... Does All-Madden balance the game out more than All-Pro?

Old 03-20-2016, 09:28 AM   #1859
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTheGreat20
For anyone who has experienced both All-Pro and All-Madden on this set:

What are some differences? My team is strong on All-Pro, having a Top 5 offense and defense, but it's seeming way too easy to get out to a huge lead early and never look back. An example is a recent game I did in my current dynasty. Against the Packers Rodgers was hesitant and took tons of sacks until one finally injured him. When his backup Landry Jones came in, he played way better than him and nearly came back until I started playing less conservative. So, my question is... Does All-Madden balance the game out more than All-Pro?
Default All Madden tilts the game heavily in favor of the CPU, mainly the CPU offense. The big culprit is the ridiculous speed rating increase that the CPU gets on All Madden, it throws everything completely out-of-whack. So, their receivers always get separation, the CPU QBs are nearly always spot-on with their throws, and it can get ugly in a hurry. If it wasn't for the speed boost, I would probably play on All Madden.

The user offense with the OP setup on All Madden actually isn't too bad though...it's assuredly tougher, but not unreasonable.
Old 03-20-2016, 12:47 PM   #1860
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Default All Madden tilts the game heavily in favor of the CPU, mainly the CPU offense. The big culprit is the ridiculous speed rating increase that the CPU gets on All Madden, it throws everything completely out-of-whack. So, their receivers always get separation, the CPU QBs are nearly always spot-on with their throws, and it can get ugly in a hurry. If it wasn't for the speed boost, I would probably play on All Madden.

The user offense with the OP setup on All Madden actually isn't too bad though...it's assuredly tougher, but not unreasonable.
I'm in All-pro/All-Madden limbo. All-pro requires little to no strategy in beating the CPU and I find myself hoping to lose a game which sucks. All-Madden provides the challenge i am looking for on offense, but my defense might as well not even exist on all-madden. I have tried lowering user run block to 30 and raising cpu run block to 75 as those are the main culprits on all-pro but to no avail. I still dominate even when not usering on defense and only calling coach suggested plays. Wish there was a good solution.
Old 03-20-2016, 01:09 PM   #1861
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
I'm in All-pro/All-Madden limbo. All-pro requires little to no strategy in beating the CPU and I find myself hoping to lose a game which sucks. All-Madden provides the challenge i am looking for on offense, but my defense might as well not even exist on all-madden. I have tried lowering user run block to 30 and raising cpu run block to 75 as those are the main culprits on all-pro but to no avail. I still dominate even when not usering on defense and only calling coach suggested plays. Wish there was a good solution.
Have you ever given King's set a shot? I think it ups the challenge a bit and may help you in that purgatory. It's in his blog: http://www.operationsports.com/KingV2k3/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2016, 01:26 PM   #1862
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Have you ever given King's set a shot? I think it ups the challenge a bit and may help you in that purgatory. It's in his blog: http://www.operationsports.com/KingV2k3/
Yep. I did give his a whirl. i think i am just doomed haha.
Old 03-21-2016, 01:52 AM   #1863
Pro

sms024's Arena

OVR: 0

Josh, could you try to explain the effects of coach scheme setting? Either here or in a PM? Such as setting a FS as "playmaker" as opposed to "run support". If I set CB to "man to man" would he play tighter man coverage than if he were set to say, "prototype"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-21-2016, 02:19 AM   #1864
Pro

OVR: 0

How good is 70 for the injury sljders, how often do the players get injured and how many injuries are there?
With autosubs at 60 out and 80 in there is no roboqb?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 03-21-2016 at 01:23 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »