Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2015, 09:20 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 18
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

So I'm thinking of bumping up both human and CPU catching. My last game against the browns, there were multiple drops on both sides, but more so the browns, Manziel didn't complete a pass til the 2nd quarter, 0-7 in the first, I think he finished somewhere around 10/30. I may bump fatigue up to 65-70 I want to see players come off the field after breaking big runs or during long drives.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:42 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverbro89
So I'm thinking of bumping up both human and CPU catching. My last game against the browns, there were multiple drops on both sides, but more so the browns, Manziel didn't complete a pass til the 2nd quarter, 0-7 in the first, I think he finished somewhere around 10/30. I may bump fatigue up to 65-70 I want to see players come off the field after breaking big runs or during long drives.
I agree. Was testing these out playing as the Browns last night and Manziel went ~54% completion % with about 6 drops from wide open guys...
Old 09-11-2015, 03:08 PM   #59
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverbro89
WR catch is good between 39-46. And fatigue at 62 is pretty good also
Old 09-11-2015, 03:12 PM   #60
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Initially I had wr catch at 44 but it helped cause more errant passes to lower it. . Plus the catching in this game can be a bit over powering. I like it between 42-44 personally. Qbs are gonna be between 40%-84% in the NFL. As u watched the game last nite there were four wide open drops and two were rb screens

Last edited by Flazko; 09-11-2015 at 03:15 PM.
Old 09-11-2015, 03:24 PM   #61
Rookie

plugged in the new slider updates you said last night after the game. I messed around by putting all the penalty sliders at 53 except face mask and roughing the passer. I got to many penalties at that, so I went back and used 50 as the base like you said. Came up with this which seems to work pretty good. 51 offsides (don't get a ton in real games so kept lower) put false start at 53 (happens a lot compared to other calls) also put Pass int defense at 53 (same as false start). I put holding on offense at 52....left everything else the same. Good results ending up with about 7-8 penalties a game.

Also I noticed when I played with Rodgers had several drops by the WR also...thought it was ok. I think 41 is good for the CPU....wondering if going to 42 on user would help much?

Awesome sliders, makes it fun again.....also is everyone using these in play now or CFM?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 04:58 PM   #62
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
plugged in the new slider updates you said last night after the game. I messed around by putting all the penalty sliders at 53 except face mask and roughing the passer. I got to many penalties at that, so I went back and used 50 as the base like you said. Came up with this which seems to work pretty good. 51 offsides (don't get a ton in real games so kept lower) put false start at 53 (happens a lot compared to other calls) also put Pass int defense at 53 (same as false start). I put holding on offense at 52....left everything else the same. Good results ending up with about 7-8 penalties a game.

Also I noticed when I played with Rodgers had several drops by the WR also...thought it was ok. I think 41 is good for the CPU....wondering if going to 42 on user would help much?

Awesome sliders, makes it fun again.....also is everyone using these in play now or CFM?
Yah man I like penalties at default or it gets crazy. Only penalty I move is DPI to 55, I had catching at 42, 44, 46. I liked it at 44, cuz aggressive catching is a bit OP. And I use my sliders in both cfm and play now. And you're welcome I'm glad u like the sliders
Old 09-11-2015, 07:52 PM   #63
All Star

Flazko's Arena

How is everyone enjoying my sliders? Are u seeing good realism like in am? Let's get some feed back.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:08 PM   #64
Rookie

Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena

OVR: 2

I think you can get away with moving User QB Accuracy from 7-11 to account for personal skill.

I played SD vs Cincinnati earlier today and went for 75% with Rivers on about 35 attempts. I'll play a few more games at 11, but I may opt to drop to 7.

Overall good. User running is a tad easy. I was able to put up 5.6 YPC with Gordon and never really felt too tested. A couple of my shorter runs were just me trying to get cute and bounce outside when I knew I shouldn't have. I may have been around 6.5 YPC if I stuck to the blocking lanes. Again, I'll play at least 4 games as is before I adjust. Score ended up 28-21 and I didn't see anything that popped off the screen as "wow, that was unrealistic".

Question, how many INTs are you typically seeing? I had 0 in my only game so far, but 2 were blatantly dropped. It seems most people have settled on 35 for INT (I used it on the sliders I was using before yours, and seemed to be pretty realistic).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »