Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2015, 07:41 PM   #857
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Hey man, your sliders look pretty good. I will pop them in next time I play a solo CFM on Madden.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 11-30-2015, 12:14 AM   #858
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
Hey man, your sliders look pretty good. I will pop them in next time I play a solo CFM on Madden.
Cool man. I've been using your sliders on nba2k16
Old 11-30-2015, 01:51 AM   #859
Rookie

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Was trying out the FBG rosters with your most up to date sliders. Pass coverage is really tough and I give up 28-31 every first half. I was using your sliders before the FBG rosters and it wasn't so bad. It seems to me that the secondary and coverage players are dumber than usual. I am gonna rack that up to the FBG rosters I think. Has anyone else had problems like this with the combination?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2015, 01:34 PM   #860
Rookie

Slayer1285's Arena

I hate to be a bother but is the settings and sliders on page one the latest version? I downloaded both sliders from Flazko on XB1 and I read through the notes and did some tweaking within the parameters listed but I just played a game with the Bucs vs. the Lions and got destroyed. Couldn't stop the pass no matter what I did. Stafford had like 520+ yards, Fuller had 200+ yards receiving, CJ had over 100 yards, and Tate had like 90+ yards. It was absurd, could barely get pressure and even when I kind of hurried Stafford he'd still make a great throw. And this post is like 108 pages... the first few pages I read through and saw QB accuracy got dropped to like 11, and other things like threshold was put to 0 and game speed was put to fast. This contradicts the settings on page one. Am I missing something?
Old 11-30-2015, 07:58 PM   #861
All Star

Flazko's Arena

All I can say is lower cpu pass block by a few and higher user pass coverage by 5-10 points. Everyone loves where my sliders are at now. And what's posted here is exactly what's on Xbox one share
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2015, 08:08 PM   #862
Rookie

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Great sliders. You will get wrecked by good teams. Draft and sign good players.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2015, 08:51 PM   #863
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Thank u bro.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:15 PM   #864
Rookie

Slayer1285's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
All I can say is lower cpu pass block by a few and higher user pass coverage by 5-10 points. Everyone loves where my sliders are at now. And what's posted here is exactly what's on Xbox one share
Thanks for responding Flazko, I played another game, Bills (ME) vs Jaguars (CPU) and I did win I think the score was 38-30. I did get some better pressure on the QB but Bortles played a REALLY good game since he's more capable of getting out of the pocket and making plays. After that game I did tweak the sliders a touch, but I stayed within your parameters, and it went a bit better. Chargers (ME) vs Browns (CPU), I won this game and I felt good in the win. I knocked McCown out of the game very early and then Austin Davis came in and played good but it wasn't enough. I'm very content with stopping/slowing down the run its just the passing game. I'm gonna keep playing and if I feel the need I'll adjust the user pass coverage.

Another issue I hope you could help with is that in all three games so far my starting running back has disappeared very late in the 3rd quarter and never comes back. I am using your sliders too. Is this a slider or fatigue issue?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »