Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2016, 11:04 AM   #89
Rookie

HailTheSkins's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJS1010
Also, how do you get the game to play (2nd controller as coach) without it crashing? Every time I attempted to play in this way, Madden crashes on me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Set CPU playbooks once in advanced setting screen before game with 2bd controller. Now take main controller and back out before starting game. Once back at franchise menu click play game again and just move 2nd controller to middle THAT'S IT. Don't touch advanced settings or uniforms again as it already remembers them from before you backed out the first time. Just go through and play the 2nd time it shouldn't freeze. If it does once try it again and it should work from now on. I had freezes everytime until this and it froze once, did it again now I've played around 8 games without freezing
Old 09-04-2016, 11:05 AM   #90
Rookie

HailTheSkins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJS1010
Also, how do you get the game to play (2nd controller as coach) without it crashing? Every time I attempted to play in this way, Madden crashes on me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
[quote name="D81SKINS" post=2048388133]1. Create a 2nd profile(with controller 2, make it active)

2. Setup your customs books on that profile/controller 2.

3. Switch back to your Controller 1 profile (just by pressing right or left o the D-Pad it will give you the option to make controller 1 "ACTIVE".

4. Go into your franchise and create a coach for that team your facing.(adjust autosubs, depth chart, etc. for the team your facing).

5. Go.to the start game screen, BUT don't actually start the game. The 1st time just make sure that your team and the 2nd controller cpu team has the correct custom books.

6. Then back out of the start game screen and go back in. This time DO NOT go into advanced settings to view or change the PBs. Move 2nd controller (red) back to the middle and Just start the game!

The PBs stick to that team w/ that controller w/o having to go into advanced settings a 2nd time

(it remembers it from the 1st time you went into the start game and switched PBs).

Let me know if it gives you any trouble.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:45 AM   #91
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailTheSkins
Set CPU playbooks once in advanced setting screen before game with 2bd controller. Now take main controller and back out before starting game. Once back at franchise menu click play game again and just move 2nd controller to middle THAT'S IT. Don't touch advanced settings or uniforms again as it already remembers them from before you backed out the first time. Just go through and play the 2nd time it shouldn't freeze. If it does once try it again and it should work from now on. I had freezes everytime until this and it froze once, did it again now I've played around 8 games without freezing
8 games now? How is the CPU gameplanning w/ the PBs your using?

I'm also adjusting the CPU coaching Schemes if needed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 11:53 AM   #92
Rookie

HailTheSkins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
8 games now? How is the CPU gameplanning w/ the PBs your using?

I'm also adjusting the CPU coaching Schemes if needed
A lot more difficult that's for sure. I play all madden and would constantly win by large margins in games I shouldn't of even had a chance in. Now with the pb I am actually enjoying the game alot more. Way more realistic too and those stupid vertical plays are way down
Old 09-04-2016, 12:02 PM   #93
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Would this work if I move the 2nd controller to my own team? I play coop on my CFM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2016, 12:05 PM   #94
Rookie

HailTheSkins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Would this work if I move the 2nd controller to my own team? I play coop on my CFM.

If you set the CPU side playbooks first then back out and go back in then move 2nd controller to your team I think it will still work. Might be wrong though.. Worth a try
Old 09-04-2016, 12:06 PM   #95
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailTheSkins
If you set the CPU side playbooks first then back out and go back in then move 2nd controller to your team I think it will still work. Might be wrong though.. Worth a try

Any quick way to see if this works in game? Since I don't know the opp playbook by heart.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 12:06 PM   #96
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21

It should, the 2nd is able to move freely lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »