Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2017, 08:28 PM   #1793
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
I'm working on some stuff, but probably not.
How's your stats going? I'm getting a little beat up Defensively. But I've played a couple games with a better D, and do very well. So I'm sticking with the current setup.

And I'm back to auto subs at 60/80.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 03-29-2017, 11:06 PM   #1794
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
How's your stats going? I'm getting a little beat up Defensively. But I've played a couple games with a better D, and do very well. So I'm sticking with the current setup.

And I'm back to auto subs at 60/80.

Yeah. After the better part of two days testing these things (my eyeballs have since recoiled into my skull like a couple bloodshot raisens), I too returned to 60/80. I've also wavered back and forth on the merits of manually installing the auto subs to each CPU team or leaving them at 50/49. There is a noticable difference in both, more so than I thought (after I sat on my chair and watched Eddie Lacey take 16 carries, straight, without seeing stupid James Starks once). So here is where I'm at as far as any changes to AxS's OP:

12/20 acc clock
I get a perfect number of plays this way as in Madden I will always choose to run a few less total plays so the statistics reflect the rest of the league. And much more important than that, with 20 ACC clock,
they call adjustments and audibles at the line. Below 20, they don't.

Normal game speed MM
This is as much a placebo as anything, because Josh does it to tone down the "Dumb" that sometimes affects the QB on slow, and anything I learned about these games I learned from bugging the crap out of him and King lol.

Injury settings/ "Push" theory
I abandoned the 52 injury setting, as by mid season every team in the NFL was a mash unit. I rarely ever olayed a team that had their QB and RB1 and WR1 healthy together, if ever. So I pulled that back to 50.
And in an effort to get a bit more aggression out of the AI, I started pushing the MM injury slider up. I started at 65 lol, and the ratty 3-10 Colts made my #2 D look like the Washington Generals. However Luck stood in the pocket in the face of pressure sometimes and made his throw anyways, which I loved because sometimes the AI QB would almost play preventive, throwing the ball away EVERY time there was even percieved pressure. I learned quickly that even increments of 1 are fairly hardcore, and that it effects the HUM line push,
also. So I settled in at 53 MM/50 CFM

Lastly, I use the OL injury generator I found on here, as I will never play a CFM without it again (until they fix that stupid jazz).....I'm 8-7 with the Vikings, and once my GD wife ever goes to bed, I'm going to play the last game because there is still a remote chance I can scootch into the playoffs. After that I'll post a Gdrive I keep of all my statistics and stuff.

How about yours????? I'd love to hear about it.
Old 03-30-2017, 07:19 AM   #1795
Pro

Are you using 65 fatigue? And what about 51 for cfm injuries? My team doesn't seem to get enough in the year and by mid season I have a complete full and healthy team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2017, 07:21 AM   #1796
Pro

And with the play clock at 20 do even dumb low awareness qbs call audible or just the great ones? I've heard this before and want to try it but I like using 15 minute quarters.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:43 AM   #1797
Rookie

thelegitgoat's Arena

Quote:
Yeah. After the better part of two days testing these things (my eyeballs have since recoiled into my skull like a couple bloodshot raisens), I too returned to 60/80. I've also wavered back and forth on the merits of manually installing the auto subs to each CPU team or leaving them at 50/49. There is a noticable difference in both, more so than I thought (after I sat on my chair and watched Eddie Lacey take 16 carries, straight, without seeing stupid James Starks once). So here is where I'm at as far as any changes to AxS's OP:

12/20 acc clock

I get a perfect number of plays this way as in Madden I will always choose to run a few less total plays so the statistics reflect the rest of the league. And much more important than that, with 20 ACC clock,

Normal game speed MM

This is as much a placebo as anything, because Josh does it to tone down the "Dumb" that sometimes affects the QB on slow, and anything I learned about these games I learned from bugging the crap out of him and King lol.

I abandoned the 52 injury setting, as by mid season every team in the NFL was a mash unit. I rarely ever olayed a team that had their QB and RB1 and WR1 healthy together, if ever. So I pulled that back to 50.

And in an effort to get a bit more aggression out of the AI, I started pushing the MM injury slider up. I started at 65 lol, and the ratty 3-10 Colts made my #2 D look like the Washington Generals. However Luck stood in the pocket in the face of pressure sometimes and made his throw anyways, which I loved because sometimes the AI QB would almost play preventive, throwing the ball away EVERY time there was even percieved pressure. I learned quickly that even increments of 1 are fairly hardcore, and that it effects the HUM line push,

Lastly, I use the OL injury generator I found on here, as I will never play a CFM without it again (until they fix that stupid jazz).....I'm 8-7 with the Vikings, and once my GD wife ever goes to bed, I'm going to play the last game because there is still a remote chance I can scootch into the playoffs. After that I'll post a Gdrive I keep of all my statistics and stuff.

What oline injury generator

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-30-2017, 05:38 PM   #1798
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Season rankings midway point.

Cowboys - Season 1

Record: 5-3

Offense: Passing - 20th
Rushing - 8th
Points - 18th - (25.5)

Defense: Passing - 28th
Rushing - 10th
Points - 16th -(26.8)
Sacks - 28th - 14
INTS - 12th - 8
I recently gave up 52 to the Eagles. It was 31-3 at haltime, with 2 pick 6's. Obviously that is messing with points per game given up at this point. Passing Defense, I gave up 400 yds + to Rogers and Dalton in back to back games.

So far I think everything is playing out very well!

One thing, I play with CPU pass block slider at 65. I play on the D-line. And I Do Not Switch btw.

awffltony77, above were my stats at the mid way point of my season.

I'm now 8-4, sitting atop of the NFC East, by one game. I can tell you Zeke is tearing it up behind my O-Line. 2nd in rushing. The last 4 games have been an interesting mix... I'll check my stats tonight and give an update. I'm thinking I'm going to be close to the same rankings wise. EXCEPT rushing Defense. I've given up two 200yd. games since lol. It was to both Bell and Peterson. Little over the top real stat wise but purely awesome video game wise!
Quote:

12/20 acc clock

Normal game speed MM

Old 04-01-2017, 09:54 AM   #1799
Pro

Hey armor I've seen people on other threads say with injuries at 52 its injury galore all over the league and hardly ever a 1st string qb wr and rb playing together. Are you seeing anything like this? I still have it at 50 but I do want a few more injuries. I have fatigue at 65 but might raise it to 70 again.
Old 04-01-2017, 12:29 PM   #1800
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Also, how many of you guys use default playbooks as opposed to installing generic ones?

I have found that changing the scheme instead has a profound impact on diversity in the play calling.
I use a custom playbook using the Falcons as base (because it has the most 21 formations) and only use the included formations soI can use formation subs.

I edit schemes to meet my criteria. I call my own plays though.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »