Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 121 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2017, 01:42 AM   #961
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Atlanta Falcons at Dallas Cowboys
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Atlanta Falcons ()0371020
Dallas Cowboys ()370717
Team Stats Comparison
ATLDAL
Total Offense321339
Rushing Yards140111
Passing Yards181228
First Downs1018
Punt Return Yards1524
Kick Return Yards0130
Total Yards336493
Turnovers01
3rd Down Conversion5-117-15
4th Down Conversion02-3
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/21/1
Penalties1-54-30
Posession Time21:4730:13
Atlanta Falcons
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M.Ryan6/910600
N. Bonner7/107500
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. Freeman221456.51
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Sanu252260
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D. Campbell11100
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Dak28/3624611
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Zeke228941
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Dez67312.10
T. Williams555110
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B. Jones8000


Made a stop on third down on their final drive but I got called for a facemask which led to their go-ahead field goal. I was about 10 yards away from field goal range with 10 seconds left and no timeouts so i forced a corncer route to dez and it got picked which iced the game
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:50 AM   #962
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Are most of yours user? You probably just make more plays than me
I am on the default blue set.

Yeah I am not seeing anything that resembles interceptions for the user. I may get the odd one here and there. My secondary is rarely in a position to make a play on the ball. LBīs are not reacting much to anything short over the middle.

I throw plenty of picks though....
lujer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 03:59 AM   #963
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Are most of yours user? You probably just make more plays than me
I haven't had one USER INT this season. It's been all my AI players doing it. Getting INTs hasn't been an issue for me since I raised the INTs from 40 to 50.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:02 AM   #964
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Atlanta Falcons at Dallas Cowboys
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Atlanta Falcons ()0371020
Dallas Cowboys ()370717
Team Stats Comparison
ATLDAL
Total Offense321339
Rushing Yards140111
Passing Yards181228
First Downs1018
Punt Return Yards1524
Kick Return Yards0130
Total Yards336493
Turnovers01
3rd Down Conversion5-117-15
4th Down Conversion02-3
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/21/1
Penalties1-54-30
Posession Time21:4730:13
Atlanta Falcons
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M.Ryan6/910600
N. Bonner7/107500
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. Freeman221456.51
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Sanu252260
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D. Campbell11100
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Dak28/3624611
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Zeke228941
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Dez67312.10
T. Williams555110
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B. Jones8000


Made a stop on third down on their final drive but I got called for a facemask which led to their go-ahead field goal. I was about 10 yards away from field goal range with 10 seconds left and no timeouts so i forced a corncer route to dez and it got picked which iced the game


Damn tough way to lose since you were in position to tie it up at the least. Your games have been super tight man. Looks like that combination you put together with the Blue and black set it working out perfect.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:04 AM   #965
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
I am on the default blue set.

Yeah I am not seeing anything that resembles interceptions for the user. I may get the odd one here and there. My secondary is rarely in a position to make a play on the ball. LBīs are not reacting much to anything short over the middle.

I throw plenty of picks though....
I'm really surprised some of you are struggling with picks. If y'all been watching any of the streams I put up with my friend who using the Panthers in his franchise he's getting anywhere from 1-3 a game on the black set. That's weird.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 06:10 AM   #966
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm really surprised some of you are struggling with picks. If y'all been watching any of the streams I put up with my friend who using the Panthers in his franchise he's getting anywhere from 1-3 a game on the black set. That's weird.
well all of my corners and safeties kinda sucks so there is that
lujer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 06:40 AM   #967
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
well all of my corners and safeties kinda sucks so there is that
Yeah that could be it but the funny things is Eli Apple and Dorian Thompson lead my team in INTs and they are the lowest rated DBs out of all my starters. I think your INTs will pick up eventually. Are you mixing up with different coverages? I call all kinds of different coverages in certain situations. That has to be part of it.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 07:16 AM   #968
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah that could be it but the funny things is Eli Apple and Dorian Thompson lead my team in INTs and they are the lowest rated DBs out of all my starters. I think your INTs will pick up eventually. Are you mixing up with different coverages? I call all kinds of different coverages in certain situations. That has to be part of it.
well as you may remember I donīt like calling plays and I fell like the "strategy" under suggestions in the play call window tends to call all the same plays constantly.

But I do try and mix up a good deal of man and zone, and my recent use of "coverage audibles" has made me much stronger against the pass in terms of total yardage. Also sacks have increased but I switched to a 3-4 to emulate the new Rams d-coordinater (Wade Phillips) in season 2.

The ai cpu has a lot of "throw aways/intentional groundings" as we spoke about the other day. Could be that they are simply not forcing the pass into coverage...

But the you should see the same...

Last edited by lujer; 06-02-2017 at 07:19 AM.
lujer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 AM.

Top -