Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2017, 11:22 AM   #1057
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
strange. I just switched to a 3-4 defense because that rams will do that under wade phillips. Aaron donald is racking up tackles for loss and sacks as well..

I still get burned but I do make a lot of tackles behind the line. When I get burned it is most often because of lack of gap discipline. I usually control a safety so when the ai brakes a long run it is often because I over pursue
Yeah Aaron Donald as a 3-4 DE. Insane. Should look at Michael Pierce, DT. 6 feet tall, 339lbs, perfect NT for your 3-4. I believe hes a 78 overall.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:40 AM   #1058
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yeah Aaron Donald as a 3-4 DE. Insane. Should look at Michael Pierce, DT. 6 feet tall, 339lbs, perfect NT for your 3-4. I believe hes a 78 overall.
cool. which roster is he on. I am in year 2. I have brockers he is decent. 80 ovr and makes some plays. Robert Quinn as ROLB is also a sack machine.

My sacks has gone up drastically since moving to a 3-4 d...
Old 06-07-2017, 11:43 AM   #1059
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
cool. which roster is he on. I am in year 2. I have brockers he is decent. 80 ovr and makes some plays. Robert Quinn as ROLB is also a sack machine.

My sacks has gone up drastically since moving to a 3-4 d...
Hes a Raven. I fantasy draft, like, 100 times a day. Im addicted you could say. So I always take him when I do a 3-4 defense. Heck I try to get him on a 4-3 defense. Hes a run plugging fool. No matter what defense I put him in hes a machine and plugs holes.

EDIT: Also the 3-4 D works REALLY well on the red and blue set. I can stop the run alot easier, they still chunk me hard sometimes. But 3-4 this year just seems so much better then 4-3.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 06-07-2017 at 12:08 PM.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:35 PM   #1060
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

My friend is streaming his Texans franchise using the black set if anyone wants to check It out.

www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55
Old 06-08-2017, 02:36 PM   #1061
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
How does the threshold at 75 feel?
Unfortunately haven't played yet. Servers went down and haven't had a chance to play since.

Worried I don't like the overall make up of my roster though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2017, 10:42 PM   #1062
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Streaming now on https://beam.pro/Feros_Ferio_7

2019 preseason week 1 against the Seahawks.

Probably won't play whole game.
Old 06-09-2017, 12:03 AM   #1063
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Streaming now on https://beam.pro/Feros_Ferio_7

2019 preseason week 1 against the Seahawks.

Probably won't play whole game.
Didn't get to check It out. How was it going?
Old 06-09-2017, 01:32 AM   #1064
Rookie

OVR: 2
Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Well I am usually quite a good and patient runner. I donīt have the stick skills to pull off moves.
In previous madden iterations when spin moves were overpowered I could pull those off.

My problem here is that my blockers basically does not block all that much. I have yet to punch the ball in inside the 5 yard line.

Often on inside plays there will be 3 ai defenders in my face right after handoff which often results in 1-2 yard loss.

On outside runs I have gained my longest runs (as it should be I guess). However, more often then not the edge will not be sealed by my blockers and I have to cut back inside which perhaps gives me 1-2 yards if it is not takled for a loss.

Again I play with a team with a sub par oline but it still should be possible to run.

I am just wondering if guys are running money plays or something similar to get the ground game working.

I will try and catch some streams to see other people run...
Toss out of i form pair, if the corner is on the other side toss it, with normal settings it's money, with these sliders it's works, but not guaranteed, but if the corner is there audible
Also run spread sets where only your 5 lineman are on the line and run inside zones
And run read option out the pistol for decent gains

And I almost forgot the patch made running power o difficult because the te vs the de or lb, these sliders expose that matter fact running period on the strong side is exposed, get a te with good run blocking and impact blocking from free agency, sub them in on running sets

These sliders force you to play chess, try a two back system run it up the middle in a power set, then mid drive sub in a speedster and try to hit the toss plays

I literally have a wr speedster I sub in on certain plays just for a chance at the long ball and on defensive guys I sub in certain formations based on pass rush or run stopping needs......these sliders make you play belichick football (never been that kinda madden player but it makes it more realistic, and makes you appreciate those well rounded players)

Ratings matter with these sliders play to your rosters strengths

Last edited by Hailtodemskins; 06-09-2017 at 02:11 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »