Home

TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

This is a discussion on TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2016, 05:08 PM   #41
Pro

stormchaserck19's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Made some minor adjustments after 9 games into my season.

Changed cpu int from 35 to 33. Seeing a little too many catches whenever they get their hands on the ball.

Changed auto subs for rb to 84 in 79 out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I played a game yesterday with these sliders between the Titans (CPU) and the Raiders (ME). The game played out very nicely. My only gripes were a ton of drops on both sides. Derek Carr was awfully inaccurate for a completion percentage of around 45% but other than that great sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2016, 05:22 PM   #42
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchaserck19
I played a game yesterday with these sliders between the Titans (CPU) and the Raiders (ME). The game played out very nicely. My only gripes were a ton of drops on both sides. Derek Carr was awfully inaccurate for a completion percentage of around 45% but other than that great sliders.
Ya drops can get out of control. I guess im used to it. Thats kinda what my sets based on to get lower qb acc and more nfl like flow. Im still sitting around 66% qb comp so im sticking with 37.

I have good receivers so i dont think i see as much as if i were to use another team.

Are you seeing more on user or cpu? User seems to have a lot more. Try 40 with it and work your way to 45. I wouldnt go above 45 for cpu or user to keep qb acc in check.

Old 12-20-2016, 05:12 PM   #43
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Cfm update. Cards 6-6 still outside looking in. Being in a week division helps.

Palmer having a down year,maybe showing that age. Stanton has played better in his limited games while palmer was hurt.

We will definitly look to upgrade qb in the draft, but qbs look weak in the draft class. With how palmer is playing he is leaning towards retiring.

Small slider tweek moved cpu catch to 36 from 35.

Old 12-22-2016, 09:29 AM   #44
MVP

tyler28's Arena

We reeled off two wins in a row

Beat the dolphins 39-33 in ot, then beat the saints without brees 37-22

Then ran into the s hawks again ,got destroyed 48-13. Wilson dropped 22-26 for 335 on me.

Ive been seeing great varied results with cpu qb accuracy. For example the game before against l. Mccown was 45 %. Bad , good, and great qbs play as such.

Tannehill was a game manager the game before with 68% for 223. Set its holding up well.

One game to go till season end , ill post stats. Currently 8-7 still have a playoff chance.

Ive really seen the drops die out. Im not sure why but i havent seen as much. Its playing really well.

Last edited by tyler28; 12-22-2016 at 09:42 AM.
Old 12-22-2016, 12:28 PM   #45
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Anyone else using these slider getting zero run game from the CPU?

I'm having trouble finding an All-Madden set that gives a challenge from CPU runners.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2016, 01:42 PM   #46
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Anyone else using these slider getting zero run game from the CPU?

I'm having trouble finding an All-Madden set that gives a challenge from CPU runners.
Ive had no issue seeing a challenge from the cpu running. In fact ingram almost put up 200 on me. Ive seen various results based on the team i play.

Its simple if you want to see more of a challenge raise cpu rb to 50 or higher. I guarantee you will see it, especially on all madden

Old 12-22-2016, 04:11 PM   #47
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Finished 1st season, it was very fun and challenging. It felt great. Nothing ,slider wise, is going to change heading into season 2.

Finished 9-7 still missed the playoffs, strong nfc.

Here are the stats

Old 12-22-2016, 04:30 PM   #48
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

This is Cro Fa Sho using a friends account. I did a entire rookie draft class roster last year for OS so I understand how tedious madden can be and how much we all love this franchise and want it to be enjoyable...

I have used MANY slider sets in the past and I will give my thoughts on this set....

Sir, I have to tip my hat to you as this slider set is absolutely great. The game feels balanced while delivering a challenge to users IMHO while providing great QB %s and not feeling like cheese on behalf of the CPU..

I have had no issues with the CPU running game, but it depends on a lot of things...

The team you are using with your playstyle and the team you are playing against and their scheme. I had Todd Gurley destroy me for 155 and 3 TDs which I'm totally fine with. I have around 10 years experience with madden and I can say this slider set is the most balanced set on all madden I have come across so far..

Now for the dropped catches... I love how everyone including my other users feel as if they make a good read that it's supposed to be an automatic catch... This setting allows QB %s to stay in the ball park of realism and in real life their are a lot of things that come into play... Weather, fatigue, matchup, accurate throw, coverage, etc. I changed the catch to 43 and still have dropped passes but not as much and QBs % are still on point with averages..

Now I am only in the first year with 4 other users and here are their records so far...

Panthers Me- 6-7
49ers 6-8
Cowboys - 7-6
Bears - 6-7
Raiders - 7-6

I am playing on the following side sliders though...

45 injury
50 fatigue
60 threshold

Now the averages are as close as I've seen to real life stats overall and Tom Brady is leading QB % with 71 and 37 TDs. Demarco Murray is 1st in rushing with 1388 yards. Josh Norman is leading with 6 ints and the leader in sacks has 15.5 through week 15. I realize that they are not PERFECT but I'll take it because you can only tweak so much into the foundation of this game...

Here are the only things I am thinking about changing on my side if I could next year.. I still have to see how things play out toward the end of the season...

Quarter time to 12 mins with a 17 sec acc clock.
Fatigue up to 55
Injuries to 52

I will keep you guys updated and once again thank you for all your time and effort in providing people on here another option to enjoy the franchise we all love and hate at times... lol

Happy Holidays

CRO

Last edited by troy184; 12-22-2016 at 04:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »