Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2017, 08:47 AM   #3001
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJsakila
Ok well that makes me feel better.... I'm getting whipped on defense, myself. I'm 2 games behind you in my season but I'm off work tomorrow so I should catch up tonight... I had to start my season over because I wasn't saving it and it dissappeared. Grrr.... But Im using your personal all pro set you posted yesterday... I kept the cpu run blk at 65, though... I couldn't stop the giants run game that first game... Other than that, I'm using those settings. Also doing my training by creating the coach the week before and also adjusting the qb traits. Thanks for your hard work....

Yeah I dunno I’m not getting whipped but I’m not just smashing teams I mean yesterday I was up 8 and the scored late with the 2 point and took me me to OT I pulled it out but wasn’t easy so I’m loving how it’s playing flazko is a beast

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2017, 09:23 AM   #3002
Rookie

All madden set with your penalties still play pretty great so far about half time I’ll remember to take pics this time

Old 10-10-2017, 10:07 AM   #3003
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Love your all pro sliders Flazko. Only thing I changed was field goal power and punt power to 50 because I was having like 67 yard punts and I thought at 50 long field goals like 60 yards were already being made just curious why you raised those. Ive been going back and forth on all madden and all pro and on all madden is just so frustrating because corners can literally jump routes from 10 yards away and the hardest part is you get sacked every play. The thing I like about all pro is I actually have time in the pocket to step up and hit deep dig routes over the middle while also still getting sacked a realistic number of times rather than 10 times per game. Only problem is the cpu qb ai holding the ball for too long and getting sacked but nothing you can do with sliders to fix that. And has anyone else had the cpu run the ball mostly? Like whether I'm playing all madden or all pro cpu is always trying to run the ball, they rarely get more than 30 pass attempts a game unless its a blowout and they're forced to pass.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:37 AM   #3004
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJsakila
Ok well that makes me feel better.... I'm getting whipped on defense, myself. I'm 2 games behind you in my season but I'm off work tomorrow so I should catch up tonight... I had to start my season over because I wasn't saving it and it dissappeared. Grrr.... But Im using your personal all pro set you posted yesterday... I kept the cpu run blk at 65, though... I couldn't stop the giants run game that first game... Other than that, I'm using those settings. Also doing my training by creating the coach the week before and also adjusting the qb traits. Thanks for your hard work....
You're welcome. Yeah our defense is trash IRL and in Madden lol..
Old 10-10-2017, 10:39 AM   #3005
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Love your all pro sliders Flazko. Only thing I changed was field goal power and punt power to 50 because I was having like 67 yard punts and I thought at 50 long field goals like 60 yards were already being made just curious why you raised those. Ive been going back and forth on all madden and all pro and on all madden is just so frustrating because corners can literally jump routes from 10 yards away and the hardest part is you get sacked every play. The thing I like about all pro is I actually have time in the pocket to step up and hit deep dig routes over the middle while also still getting sacked a realistic number of times rather than 10 times per game. Only problem is the cpu qb ai holding the ball for too long and getting sacked but nothing you can do with sliders to fix that. And has anyone else had the cpu run the ball mostly? Like whether I'm playing all madden or all pro cpu is always trying to run the ball, they rarely get more than 30 pass attempts a game unless its a blowout and they're forced to pass.
Yeah I go back and forth with All-Madden and All-Pro to.. You can fix the qb issues with trait edits. View the OP, I got a link to a roster I did with qb edits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2017, 10:41 AM   #3006
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by peki
Played two games on the set you personally use, and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised! Playing with the Redskins.

For a lot of people seting things like tackling and run blocking to 100 seems weird, BUT for everyone who tried messing with sliders it’s obvious: run blocking influences not just the ability to hold blocks but to identify the correct player that needs to be blocked. It seems like it also is in a corelation with the running backs ability to perform moves and find cut lanes. I remember playing on all pro last year, and the CPU couldn’t run to save it’s life lol. Same goes to tackling. It’s not just the ability to tackle, but also pursuit angles, and EA messed up big time this year with that. Even on all madden I’ve seen cpu defenders run by my RB in space, or get juked out too easily.

So yeah, running wise, this 100/100 idea seems great. I did lower user run blocking to 90, because I’ve seen too many pancakes, especially late in the 4th, when the defense was getting tired. I did broke a long one with my backup in the second game, but when I needed to get the first to end the game I couldn’t and defense was there to tackle me for 1-2 yard gains on 3 straight plays.

So yeah it seems nice. I will lower it down in my next game to maybe 80 run block cause I’m still testing it out and don’t want to have it too easy.

Passing seems nice. You get yards, but also defense is there if it’s a tight pass, and they create drops and deflections often. Like it.

I do have a couple of question Flazko:

Have you tried your personal set on slow speed? Gameplay does seem fast to me, and animations come out looking weird from time to time. Also switching to slow might give adventage to run defense, which I would like.

How are the sacks number coming out for you? My first game against eagles I had only 1, which was a Mlb blitz, and the only usered one. Game two I had 7. Goff was trying everything to avoid them, but got sacked a lot. Probably 2 times on the last drive alone.

Thanks a lot for the hard work. Second year in a row that I’ve been enjoying your sliders!

You're welcome bro.. And I havent used slow. Ive grown to use either normal or fast with All-Pro and slow with All-Madden.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:46 AM   #3007
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm having a good season with my personal set but I'm really wanting to restart my cfm and jump to All-Madden from the beginning.. >>IF<< I do, I'll still keep that set but name it something else. I usually restart my cfm after the first big patch, even though I know the Devs say the patch takes effect for already started cfm. I suffer from OCD, so I like to perfect things and have it I my head, it's better to just restart. I'll see. Let you guys know.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:49 AM   #3008
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm having a good season with my personal set but I'm really wanting to restart my cfm and jump to All-Madden from the beginning.. >>IF<< I do, I'll still keep that set but name it something else. I usually restart my cfm after the first big patch, even though I know the Devs say the patch takes effect for already started cfm. I suffer from OCD, so I like to perfect things and have it I my head, it's better to just restart. I'll see. Let you guys know.
Just dont try to edit your players at all. Game will lock up. Its fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »