Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2017, 07:23 PM   #3521
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Question for all:

When simming CPU-CPU games (I normally limit myself to 4x regular season games a season so I can actually progress through the years given real life getting in the way and all) does the game take into account CPU sliders for my team or does it use the User set?

2017 I went 10-6 with Panthers then posted a dreadful 2nd worst 2-14 record in 2018 without my team overall really dipping. Don't get me wrong, I like the fluidity and having to address a mass veteran exodus and letting Benji walk for a rebuild, but I just want to make sure I am not handicapping myself down the road.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2017, 07:42 PM   #3522
Banned

I was wondering about the injury for money if I us 25 will all madden make too many injuries

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-18-2017, 09:08 PM   #3523
Pro

Ok I'm gonna stick with human run block at 80. The only rule I'm gonna give myself is that I can only call a shotgun run play once a half.

The shotgun runs are cheese for me because defenses get spread out when they try to pre snap disguise zone by lining up like they are gonna play man. And too many times defenses only have 6 in the box and it makes those type of runs cheap.

I like the speed parity at 90 but I feel like I'm taking away some things from the opposing offense.

Flazko how does having the speed parity at 75 sound. I loved it at 60 and 90 felt nice. You think 75 would be a good median? In theory it would because it's smack dab in the middle right?
Old 10-18-2017, 10:03 PM   #3524
Pro

I finally saw that pancake glitch lol. Next time that happens I'm just gonna dive and kill the play
Old 10-18-2017, 10:39 PM   #3525
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I finally saw that pancake glitch lol. Next time that happens I'm just gonna dive and kill the play

I just figured it happens sometimes haha maybe not 3 or 4 at a time but hey I guess it’s possible

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2017, 11:10 PM   #3526
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
What color are you using and what speed bro

I'm using the blue color and normal speed
Old 10-19-2017, 01:34 AM   #3527
Rookie

The purple set as you have it right now plays really well, just played one of the most fun and challenging games against the CPU that I've played in a while. Probably going to play through my season with that set as it is now. Thanks for the work that you put in on these
Old 10-19-2017, 05:06 AM   #3528
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I honestly haven't seen statue Qbs if you leave the traits as is. I've had Joe Flacco beat me when I was coming free on a blitz and Andy Dalton rip off 20 yard and 12 yard runs.

I think if you mess with traits to get them to move too much you'll get less interceptiins
I understand if no one is open. But if u hav a blitz straight up the middle n he drops bac lookin at the Blitzer shouldn't he react...I knw it's a video game n blah blah blah. But really QB drops back n stops while the Blitzer is coming full force n not move or attempt to move or just throw the ball. Away they need to focus on this type of stuff not mut plus hav a receiver run dwn field then run back n catch it while defenders stand in their coverage zone and watch it happen things like this shouldn't b happening wit this engine 😕😕

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »