Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2017, 03:57 PM   #3505
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I notice the qb statue but could it possibly be that no one is open lol I dunno maybe I’m not paying close enough attention

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2017, 04:26 PM   #3506
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Well if no one is open AND there is no pressure, then of course the qb is going to hold it until something is open. Why should he give up on the play if no pressure is coming? If he's a scrambler, then yeah he should scramble, but if he's a pocket passer then he'll stand in the pocket until someone gets open or until a Defensive Lineman harasses him. I don't see it as much of an issue as most of you. I look at it from a logical stand point. Yes maybe in real life, in that moment any qb might try and get a few yards regardless if he's known as a scrambler or not but this is a video game and things are coded to act a certain way. Editing QB traits help to not see this "issue" as much but its preference. It is not something that is mandatory. Quite frankly, if I can't get pressure on the CPU qb, I don't blame him for standing there and waiting for something else to develop on the play. The game is coded for scramblers to scramble in that situation but if the guy is a pocket passer, he's not coded to scramble.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:28 PM   #3507
Rookie

Superreds's Arena

Hi Flazko. I play with the money set but with the personel tweaks you wrote at some point.

In my Bears CFM where I am now 2-8 Thanks to a win over the lions in game 10. In that game I saw this on a run play in the 4th quarter. Ever seen that?

My guys just steam the hole lions D Line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2017, 04:30 PM   #3508
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds
Hi Flazko. I play with the money set but with the personel tweaks you wrote at some point.

In my Bears CFM where I am now 2-8 Thanks to a win over the lions in game 10. In that game I saw this on a run play in the 4th quarter. Ever seen that?

My guys just steam the hole lions D Line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, its a bug and will be addressed according to Rex Dickson (lead Developer). I've seen it twice. I've seen some other awful bugs that I was unable to upload for you guys, but one I've seen a lot is my defensive tackle returning kickoffs. Very annoying.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:32 PM   #3509
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yes, its a bug and will be addressed according to Rex Dickson (lead Developer). I've seen it twice. I've seen some other awful bugs that I was unable to upload for you guys, but one I've seen a lot is my defensive tackle returning kickoffs. Very annoying.

Be happy if it happens in a crucial situation haha jk

Old 10-18-2017, 04:39 PM   #3510
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Well if no one is open AND there is no pressure, then of course the qb is going to hold it until something is open. Why should he give up on the play if no pressure is coming? If he's a scrambler, then yeah he should scramble, but if he's a pocket passer then he'll stand in the pocket until someone gets open or until a Defensive Lineman harasses him. I don't see it as much of an issue as most of you. I look at it from a logical stand point. Yes maybe in real life, in that moment any qb might try and get a few yards regardless if he's known as a scrambler or not but this is a video game and things are coded to act a certain way. Editing QB traits help to not see this "issue" as much but its preference. It is not something that is mandatory. Quite frankly, if I can't get pressure on the CPU qb, I don't blame him for standing there and waiting for something else to develop on the play. The game is coded for scramblers to scramble in that situation but if the guy is a pocket passer, he's not coded to scramble.
I honestly haven't seen statue Qbs if you leave the traits as is. I've had Joe Flacco beat me when I was coming free on a blitz and Andy Dalton rip off 20 yard and 12 yard runs.

I think if you mess with traits to get them to move too much you'll get less interceptiins

Last edited by FancyPantsHess; 10-18-2017 at 04:44 PM.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:49 PM   #3511
Rookie

Purple set looks cool I'll give it a shot. I'm worried about too many sacks for both sides on normal speed and lower pass blocking but we'll see. I've been using all madden with your penalties no problem.

Last edited by FancyPantsHess; 10-18-2017 at 04:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2017, 05:45 PM   #3512
Banned

I’m going to give this money set a try

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »