Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2017, 11:08 PM   #561
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1535
Loving these sliders! With the QB edits (did them starting week 5) I'm 1-4 with the Bills. Here's some info from each game. When I play I control the DT if I think it's a run or the DE if a pass. I'll switch to the closest player or during a pass the defender. And I switch to the WR I'm throwing to.

L 28-27 to NYJ
This ended on a last second pass in the back of the end zone. Might have not happened if I didn't switch the to the CB.

Had a monster running game with McCoy going for 214 yards and Taylor adding 40. Taylor also threw 3 TDs and 156 yards. I had 4 sacks but that was due to no QB traits change for some of them

Forte had a modest 76 yards and Mcown threw for 333 4 TDs and an INT.

Week 2 L 40-14 Carolina
Nothing going on offense. Taylor had 153 yards 1 TD and 3 INTs. McCoy had 19 carries for 57 yards. Taylor had 28 rushing on 3 carries.

Newton had 117 yards passing with 1 INT. And Carolina combined 152 team rushing yards.

Week 3 W 34-31 Buffalo

This game was crazy. I threw a INT going for 2 after making it 34-29 trying to take the 7 point lead which was returned for 2 points. So 34-31 around 3 minutes I get the ball back and McCoy fumbles while trying to run out the clock. Denver drives down the field and I force a 4th and 7 and they kick the tying field goal but I rough the kicker. They decline it for the guaranteed points (poor madden AI but whatever) so I drive down the field for the winning field goal.

Taylor threw for 175 yards 1 TD 0 INTs. McCoy had 19 carries for 142 yards 3 TDs. Taylor also rushed for 50 yards.

Siemian has 322 yards 1 TD and an INT.

Week 4 L 23-20 Atlanta

Was tied 20-20 in the 4th and Shady fumbled at Atlantas 1 yard line on what could have been the game winning TD. They'd go down get a field goal and I couldn't score.

Taylor was terrible with 146 yards 0 TDs and 5 INTs!! McCoy had 18 carries for 131 yards. Although 78 yards was from a scoring play in the 1st quarter.

Ryan threw for 318 1 TD and 2 INTs. Falcons only managed 65 team rushing yards.

Week 5 L 31-17 Bengals

This was the first game with the QB traits changed and damn it worked. Only forced two sacks and it was just from poor blitz pickup and dalton had no shot.

Taylor had 145 yards 2 TDs 1 INT in garbage time. McCoy had 17 for 94

Bernard torched me for 145 yards on 19 carries. And dalton threw for 153 yards and 2 TDs.

Their offensive stats were a little lower due to not having the ball on offense much the first half since they scored on a punt return and a 70+ yard Bernard carry.

I play with 10 min quarters and 20 second run off so some stats might be lower than average but I don't really care about that aspect.

Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Hahaha awesome games. Thanks for sharing. Pretty intense games so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2017, 11:09 PM   #562
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I've been creeping this whole time, just decided to not be as big of a commenter this year lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have u started a cfm?
Old 09-08-2017, 11:10 PM   #563
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Have u started a cfm?

3.....and then you come out of the lab like a mad scientist with another brilliant creation and I gotta try again.

Football- Eagles
Old 09-08-2017, 11:12 PM   #564
Pro

Are any of you noticing that if you quit the game one too many times.....the cpu and it's play calling get wonky??
Old 09-08-2017, 11:28 PM   #565
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Just to clarify for the QB traits
Elite QBs are 90+ overall correct?

Football- Eagles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2017, 11:32 PM   #566
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

have a long day ahead of me tomorrow brother, im in south ga so we got irma otw, rolling north to avoid it.. once i get back home next week ill do so first thing.

and based off your knowledge, do you know if offline cfm's are too updated whenever a new patch is released or is that only for online cfm? i swear i thought offline's update automatically too (so i can get my cfm going without fear of having to restart)
Old 09-09-2017, 01:42 AM   #567
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

I've used your sliders last year and I'm using them again this year too. Your set is one of the only All Pro sets on the slider forum that gets realistic results. I play as the LA Rams, but only play as the offense and I supersim defense on slow and watch that side of the game play out. So far I'm two games into my CFM and I'm 0-2. I lost 16-6 to the Colts in Week 1 and 34-28 to the Redskins in Week 2. Both games were very good and were intense from start to finish. The only touchdown scored in my Week 1 contest was by the Colts. They blocked a punt and returned it for. TD!! In the Week 2 tilt, I led for most of the game but lost it in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter. There were a lot of QB scrambles and throw aways in this game and it was good to see the QB try and escape a sack. Kudos to JoshC for finding the trick to the QB traits!! I'm enjoying Madden 18 so far and I'm looking forward to see what the rest of my first season brings me in my CFM. Thanks for the great slider set!! Keep up the amazing work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-09-2017, 04:24 AM   #568
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Just to clarify for the QB traits
Elite QBs are 90+ overall correct?

I kinda broke it down to "top tier" so guys like Andrew Luck and Mathew Stafford are included.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »