Home

Tommycoa’s CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2018, 06:20 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s CPU vs CPU Sliders

tommycoa what xp sliders do you use. tdawgs or default? or do you have your own?
Old 01-07-2018, 11:56 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
tommycoa what xp sliders do you use. tdawgs or default? or do you have your own?
Tdawgs xp sliders.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:06 AM   #75
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
i do run the default rosters and they play amazing. i use a couple of edits. but ya u get bout the righ amount of penalties with the default rosters. i just keep on hearing u mention u not getting enough penalties
When the new patch came, it seemed to take all the penalties away. Now im only seeing 3-5 penalties a game between both teams when i want 8-15 combined a game.

Surely the new patch is soon to drop in the upcoming weeks and I’ll get back on these sliders. For the time being, I’m enjoying the hell out of NBA 2K and wishing madden could one day be something like this. 2K seems to always be advancing while keeping the MUT type crowd happy along with the sim.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2018, 02:58 AM   #76
Rookie

ya I have an amazing slider set on 2k. I'm in my fourth year with the lakers and I have a feeling we winning the championship. I have paul George lonzo ball and his three is really nice. and I have LeBron james. which LeBron and pg tearing it up since the all star break. madden its allot harder but these are the closest ive come to. I edit yours a little bit. I tried to take pass coverage to 0 to make them play to their attributes. and then went to what u have. I see why both ways work. might try to move it down to 45 or 35. cause 0 isn't enough and 55 is a little too much for my taste
Old 01-08-2018, 06:45 AM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
ya I have an amazing slider set on 2k. I'm in my fourth year with the lakers and I have a feeling we winning the championship. I have paul George lonzo ball and his three is really nice. and I have LeBron james. which LeBron and pg tearing it up since the all star break. madden its allot harder but these are the closest ive come to. I edit yours a little bit. I tried to take pass coverage to 0 to make them play to their attributes. and then went to what u have. I see why both ways work. might try to move it down to 45 or 35. cause 0 isn't enough and 55 is a little too much for my taste
What rosters and sliders u use for cpu vs cpu on nba
Old 01-08-2018, 01:52 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
What rosters and sliders u use for cpu vs cpu on nba
No matter what sliders I use I always use default rosters. And I use random draft classes. I do have one rule I can go in and edit one player a draft class every year. But I don’t always make him good sometimes I make like a kwame brown or an avg player. Bring allot of legends back but I put jr at the end of their name. So it don’t mess up their alll time records. I actually forgot the sliders cause I did it so long ago and haven’t changed them cause I love how they play
Old 01-10-2018, 09:06 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm new to Madden 18 and I tried cpu vs cpu in cfm but when I try to turn off my controller the game pauses. I did not have this is issue on 17. Is there a fix? I'm on ps4.
Old 01-10-2018, 04:27 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie
I'm new to Madden 18 and I tried cpu vs cpu in cfm but when I try to turn off my controller the game pauses. I did not have this is issue on 17. Is there a fix? I'm on ps4.
there isnt a fix your controller has to be on. even on 17 it didnt let me do that. so i guess u got lucky u just have to keep the controller on. if u dont wanna waste batteries while on this just plug in your controller or just invest in a wired one

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »