Home

Tommycoa’s CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2017, 07:51 PM   #33
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
Game plays great just wish tight ends would stop catching so much
Ok that's one observation that I can make, and it stems from past use of 90 parity. First off let me preface this, I've been a huge fan of the higher speed parities in Madden. It's way I run with 60 in my personal User vs. CPU set. I've used 90 in the past as well and love it. The higher parties keep the gameplay tighter. The one draw back to 90 is that the TE's seem to have a massive advantage and are open a lot, especially on those corner routes. I can see the CPU taking advantage of this in CPU vs. CPU mode.

Maybe I'll try his exact set, but I'll reduce the parity to 80, and then to 70 if need be.

I am only one game in with these, and the TE's were on the stronger side, but it wasn't ridiculous by any means.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 12-18-2017, 08:40 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
I forgot to ask this and didn’t do it last time Tommy..are u importing the sliders or just manually adjusting

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Manual adjustments. Don’t touch the main menu, with the exception of turning coach mode on, just in case.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:46 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Ok that's one observation that I can make, and it stems from past use of 90 parity. First off let me preface this, I've been a huge fan of the higher speed parities in Madden. It's way I run with 60 in my personal User vs. CPU set. I've used 90 in the past as well and love it. The higher parties keep the gameplay tighter. The one draw back to 90 is that the TE's seem to have a massive advantage and are open a lot, especially on those corner routes. I can see the CPU taking advantage of this in CPU vs. CPU mode.

Maybe I'll try his exact set, but I'll reduce the parity to 80, and then to 70 if need be.

I am only one game in with these, and the TE's were on the stronger side, but it wasn't ridiculous by any means.
Just not seeing this TE problem on a consistent basis. 3-7 a game is what im seeing. Never seen one get over 10 but once and it was 12,but he was the top te in the league with over a hundred catches.

I always check and see how that te has done on the season or throughout his career.

A quick fix would be to knock down Route Running abilities for tes. But in the 50-60 range. Lower catch into the 70s. Make cit and special catch 80-ish. This should give diving animations that tes with these edits will have a 50/50 chance at. Sometimes they might deflect it, which is a good thing.

Ncaa greatly overrated TEs and that’s how i fixed them on that game and those were some of the observations I seen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2017, 08:52 PM   #36
MVP

Think i figured out the False Start glitch. Run Blocking set at higher rates, even with high fatigue, has a less chance of false start’s occurring. With proper tweaking, I think you find a money number with this. It’s kind of like the auto sub setting. These numbers can’t equal each other—with that i’ll Try 52 false start with 60 pass and run block. 65 or 66 is likely to be the real number.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:55 PM   #37
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Just not seeing this TE problem on a consistent basis. 3-7 a game is what im seeing. Never seen one get over 10 but once and it was 12,but he was the top te in the league with over a hundred catches.

I always check and see how that te has done on the season or throughout his career.

A quick fix would be to knock down Route Running abilities for tes. But in the 50-60 range. Lower catch into the 70s. Make cit and special catch 80-ish. This should give diving animations that tes with these edits will have a 50/50 chance at. Sometimes they might deflect it, which is a good thing.

Ncaa greatly overrated TEs and that’s how i fixed them on that game and those were some of the observations I seen.
Yeah man, the TE's aren't too dominant. Again, I only ran the one game, and in that one I don't see a pressing need to edit TE's.

I was just remembering from my days running exclusively with 90 parity (user vs. cpu) - there were 2 or 3 TE routes that I used as my bail out plays because the TE's were always open. When I dropped the parity down to 60 they were covered more accurately. But of course messing with speed parity = reformulating your entire slider set.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 12-19-2017, 07:07 AM   #38
Rookie

I was putting sliders in mm and uploading em in cfm I made everything default in mm and mainly put em in cfm and it plays better
Old 12-21-2017, 12:52 PM   #39
Rookie

first off i'd like to start off by thanking tommy for the sliders. these are by far the best cpu vs cpu sliders ive seen on madden since u were able to do cpu. ive been searching and finagling sliders since and havent found a set that just gave u that sunday nfl feel until now. just saw an awesome game where it was the panthers vs the vikings in the wildcard in week season two. ended as a score of 20-23 in OT. and it was a hard hitting action. it felt like it was a real game. im bout to run a 32 team offline franchise to see how they play with t dawgs xp sliders. i put everything on auto but league advancement cause i wanna see some trades and movement i just wanna watch i wanna see some people leave teams and come back. im doing a 32 team offline cause im a bit of a stat whore. i like to see realistic numbers but i also like to see records get broken and watch them unfold. but i also wanna see some blowouts as well. i didnt see that for the most part but didnt expect to cause it was playoff football. i didnt do them at the main menu cause i dont believe in that myth. u have to change the traits tho for the qbs and the balanced things for everyone except the safties like u said and the ends u leave them where they at. also i believe it works better in owner mode. at least for me it does. u go into your staff and see what they run on offense and defense and change to the generic pb. and use that as your offensive and defensive scheme too. i think it plays allot better that way. offensive pb i have used are balanced, run balanced, spread, and west coast. which they all played very well. the defensiive ones ive used are 4-3, 3-4, and tampa 2. they all played very well. im bout to use it trying t dawgs xp and see how it plays out. ill let u kno how it goes
Old 12-21-2017, 02:34 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
first off i'd like to start off by thanking tommy for the sliders. these are by far the best cpu vs cpu sliders ive seen on madden since u were able to do cpu. ive been searching and finagling sliders since and havent found a set that just gave u that sunday nfl feel until now. just saw an awesome game where it was the panthers vs the vikings in the wildcard in week season two. ended as a score of 20-23 in OT. and it was a hard hitting action. it felt like it was a real game. im bout to run a 32 team offline franchise to see how they play with t dawgs xp sliders. i put everything on auto but league advancement cause i wanna see some trades and movement i just wanna watch i wanna see some people leave teams and come back. im doing a 32 team offline cause im a bit of a stat whore. i like to see realistic numbers but i also like to see records get broken and watch them unfold. but i also wanna see some blowouts as well. i didnt see that for the most part but didnt expect to cause it was playoff football. i didnt do them at the main menu cause i dont believe in that myth. u have to change the traits tho for the qbs and the balanced things for everyone except the safties like u said and the ends u leave them where they at. also i believe it works better in owner mode. at least for me it does. u go into your staff and see what they run on offense and defense and change to the generic pb. and use that as your offensive and defensive scheme too. i think it plays allot better that way. offensive pb i have used are balanced, run balanced, spread, and west coast. which they all played very well. the defensiive ones ive used are 4-3, 3-4, and tampa 2. they all played very well. im bout to use it trying t dawgs xp and see how it plays out. ill let u kno how it goes
You’ll definitely see some blowouts. Don’t see as much seesawing games, where it feels as scripted when User has no control. How many penalties you seeing. That’s my biggest problem with this set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »