Home

TDawg's Madden 19 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 19 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What Progression Method Do You Want To See This Year
Higher Overall Method 17 8.33%
Standard Overall Method 136 66.67%
Lower Overall Method 48 23.53%
Other Method 3 1.47%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2018, 11:09 PM   #265
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 19 XP Sliders

I don't see why not. They are designed to give proper cpu progression. So since that's all you'll have it should be solid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2019, 06:42 PM   #266
Just started!

OVR: 0

I'm starting to notice that throughout the league the standard of players drops really badly after about 8-9 seasons where very few teams have an overall greater than 80 and half the league had teams in the mid 70s so I'm just wondering what to do
Old 01-17-2019, 12:45 PM   #267
Rookie

Blitzman's Arena

Maybe the sliders need tweaking over time?
Old 01-17-2019, 05:41 PM   #268
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcaboy321
I'm starting to notice that throughout the league the standard of players drops really badly after about 8-9 seasons where very few teams have an overall greater than 80 and half the league had teams in the mid 70s so I'm just wondering what to do
I've never paid attention to team ratings. It's the player ratings that I've always focused on. Team rating have no affect on gameplay or sim stats. It's just a number derived form a formula. I honestly wouldn't worry about it at all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 01-19-2019, 10:06 PM   #269
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Totally shameless plug here. I've been working on a project for Madden 19 PC. Basically what I did was create an excel workbook to help convert players turning pro in Ncaa 14 to be used as a draft class in Madden 19. Essentially making a draft class like we were able to do in the past and use it in Madden.

I've succeeded and am now working on creating those draft classes. I'm also using PocketScouts Web Page Creator for Ncaa 14 so everyone can see what's happening in this college football world I've created. Also I'm working on a scouting report file (ala CWsapp and Raiderz with their fictional draft classes for XBox) to better emerse you in everything. Please check it out if you're on PC. If you're on XBox or PS I encourage you to check it out to give me some feedback if you could. Thanks guys. Link below:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...lasses-pc.html
Old 01-31-2019, 09:27 AM   #270
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

I’ve searched through about 20 pages of this thread and others and haven’t seen a great answer. I play about half my games and use 6 minute quarters. Each game takes about an hour which is usually the amount of time I have. Does anyone have a good way to lengthen the game time to 10 minute quarters to get comparative experience for my players since the shortened quarters will serve as a detriment to them over the long term, but also keep my playing time near that hour long window?
Old 01-31-2019, 07:51 PM   #271
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Play the moments 😊
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2019, 08:29 PM   #272
Banned

TDawg, when you practice do you just train on bronze or go all out and try to get gold all the time?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »