Home

TDawg's Madden 19 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 19 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What Progression Method Do You Want To See This Year
Higher Overall Method 17 8.33%
Standard Overall Method 136 66.67%
Lower Overall Method 48 23.53%
Other Method 3 1.47%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2018, 04:00 AM   #241
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TDawg's Madden 19 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkthegame
What medal does cpu get for weekly training so i can make sure i get the same, i want the xp everyone gets to be even.
This year it ranges, the cpu can get gold, silver and bronze for training. From what I have seen more bronze but some silvers and even a few golds.

Firstly I tried just simming to get bronze each week but found most of my players didn’t progress through a season.

I have changed now to playing each training once and sticking with whatever medal I get for the rest of the season. I also use the suggested training each week rather than selecting those I have won silver or gold on every week. I play cpu vs cpu so to be fair most of them are bronze anyway as I’m not so good playing myself lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2018, 02:02 PM   #242
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
This year it ranges, the cpu can get gold, silver and bronze for training. From what I have seen more bronze but some silvers and even a few golds.

Firstly I tried just simming to get bronze each week but found most of my players didn’t progress through a season.

I have changed now to playing each training once and sticking with whatever medal I get for the rest of the season. I also use the suggested training each week rather than selecting those I have won silver or gold on every week. I play cpu vs cpu so to be fair most of them are bronze anyway as I’m not so good playing myself lol
The progression issue is because if they get bronze they get half the xp because bronze training is having a bad practice based on what I have observed as well as the coach conversation in game.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-22-2018, 04:10 PM   #243
Banned

TDawg, do you advise players to purchase xp upgrades for all position are advise against it?
Old 10-22-2018, 05:39 PM   #244
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
TDawg, do you advise players to purchase xp upgrades for all position are advise against it?

I’d probably go as you acquire them pending how you play. For me I pick two positions groups to make it feel Sim and not over powered. However it all really depends on how you play

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-25-2018, 10:30 AM   #245
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78

I just finished my first season and won the Superbowl with the Patriots. I think they have toned down progression over the last patch or two. I had Sony Michel and Josh Gordon put up big numbers and only gained like a point each at the end of the season. I've just been simming practices because in past madden games the CPU would only get bronze for training, so to keep it even I would just sim them. Knowing that the CPU can also get Gold or Silver I'm going to start playing the training and sticking with whatever medal I get.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2018, 12:09 AM   #246
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

tdawg, these still hold up post patch? Just wanted to see if you had any changes before I input them in my franchise. Thanks!

Old 11-04-2018, 12:11 AM   #247
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
tdawg, these still hold up post patch? Just wanted to see if you had any changes before I input them in my franchise. Thanks!
Yep. It doesn't look like they tweaked xp at all thank god lol. You're good to go with these as is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 11-04-2018, 12:13 AM   #248
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Yep. It doesn't look like they tweaked xp at all thank god lol. You're good to go with these as is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Was hoping that was what you'd say! Awesome stuff man, appreciate all you've done with these!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »