Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2018, 12:27 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

So just to be clear, you do play your own weekly training?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-07-2018, 12:28 PM   #74
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Test CFM Streaming Will Commence at 10PM EST on Twitch This Evening
Sorry never used twitch before. Do I just find you by your username?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-07-2018, 12:33 PM   #75
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

LMAO!!!! Damn it Armor I was just bragging to the wife last night about how this was the first year in a long time I wouldn't be at the early release for a Madden. Not only that, but that it would be a while before getting it if I even did!!!

You know I had to just get on the Madden forum to check things out, and BAM!!!!! I guess I was wrong........I'm not going to cop the HOF edition, but will have my copy Friday!!!! I told the wife Armor seems to think it will be good this year I'm grabbing a copy. She responds "you're such a damn nerd!!!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2018, 12:36 PM   #76
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
LMAO!!!! Damn it Armor I was just bragging to the wife last night about how this was the first year in a long time I wouldn't be at the early release for a Madden. Not only that, but that it would be a while before getting it if I even did!!!

You know I had to just get on the Madden forum to check things out, and BAM!!!!! I guess I was wrong........I'm not going to cop the HOF edition, but will have my copy Friday!!!! I told the wife Armor seems to think it will be good this year I'm grabbing a copy. She responds "you're such a damn nerd!!!"
We are all nerds my man.....embrace it. LOL.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-07-2018, 12:50 PM   #77
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Through further testing accelerated clock does affect gameplay vs the CPU. They will not audible. With no accelerated clock they actually will make audibles. And yes the dirty uniforms look a lot better without the accelerated clock.

You can bump to 10 even 11 minutes with no accelerated clock but everything depends on how you let cut scenes play out, how long you take to pick plays, make adjustments at the line. It really is personal preference in that regard. Also It took me some time to "get over" not seeing 15:00 minutes counting down on the clock LOL. It is a visual quirk.....but I got over it quick when I saw how gameplay improved.

I typically take an hour and 20 to 30 minutes to play a typical game of Madden.

Good to know. All I ultimately care about is that I get a realistic number of plays per game and therefore, realistic stats. Is 100-120 total plays the norm for an NFL game? I used to know, but can’t remember. It also seems that I remember accelerated clock was best for me, don’t remember why, but I know it had to do with the number of total plays. And all of that comes down to how fast we pick plays.

I wonder this... if we chose our plays slower without accelerated clock and 15 minute quarters would we still get the correct play totals? Teams usually snap the ball with 1-5 seconds left on the play clock. So basically, is this possible to do without accelerated clock?

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 08-07-2018, 12:53 PM   #78
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:

We are all nerds my man.....embrace it. LOL.

No doubt. I’m with you guys there. I have the HOF edition but wasn’t able to pick it up last night. I’m working today (I work 24 hour shifts) and I get off around 7:00 tomorrow. So to make sure I have it as soon as I get home tomorrow I’m having my wife go by and pick it up today when she gets off work. She hates it. Haha.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 08-07-2018, 12:57 PM   #79
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Good to know. All I ultimately care about is that I get a realistic number of plays per game and therefore, realistic stats. Is 100-120 total plays the norm for an NFL game? I used to know, but can’t remember. It also seems that I remember accelerated clock was best for me, don’t remember why, but I know it had to do with the number of total plays. And all of that comes down to how fast we pick plays.

I wonder this... if we chose our plays slower without accelerated clock and 15 minute quarters would we still get the correct play totals? Teams usually snap the ball with 1-5 seconds left on the play clock. So basically, is this possible to do without accelerated clock?

I can absolutely play 15 minutes quarters with no accelerated clock and get 110-120 plays in.....but the game will take me 2 hours to 2:15 minutes. I don't want games to take that long.

I found playing on 9 minutes with no accelerated clock and the time it takes me to call plays (once I am totally familiar with the playbook I am using) I am getting the right amount of total plays (110-120 sometimes less sometimes a little more all depends on the rhythm of the game) coupled with my pace of watching replays, stat swipes and cut scenes.

Again personal preference on 9, 10 or even 15 minute quarters. You will now after several games what your sweet spot will end up being. But not using the accelerated clock is the key. It changes gameplay vs the CPU unfortunately.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-07-2018, 01:04 PM   #80
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve
Sorry never used twitch before. Do I just find you by your username?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Click on the link in my signature and it will take you straight to my channel to watch and join the chat.

We typically have a lot of fun on the streams, and hopefully you will enjoy my style with color commentary and play by play. I get into it.

If you are only reading the forums from a mobile device the link will not work on tapetalk.

Search for my name armorandsword on twitch
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »