Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2018, 03:25 PM   #1921
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchmykels
I'm not sure which patch did the trick, but I've been playing with Offensive Pass Interference ON for the past few days and it seems to be working as intended. Receivers are still aggressive going for the ball and I've even seen a couple OPI penalties called. Just a personal observation, wondering if anyone else has noticed.
What? Really?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2018, 08:17 PM   #1922
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

armor, is an update coming shortly?
Old 11-24-2018, 10:17 PM   #1923
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
We will be testing over the entire thanksgiving weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Just thought I would quote this from the post before, giants76
Old 11-24-2018, 11:28 PM   #1924
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
What? Really?
By a couple, I mean I've seen exactly 2 OPI penalties called in the last 8 games or so since I made the switch.

I'm mostly running with Armour's sliders but I suppose the few changes I made could be playing some sort of role, too. Bumped CPU passing accuracy up to 60 (because I was seeing too many sub-50% games), DPI up to 70, fumbles up to 52 (I loved the fumbling numbers at 48, but the CPU seemed to hit the hole with more consistency at 52. Hopefully I can switch this one back), Injuries at 20 and Fatigue at 50 (watched too many guys poop out before they could make it to the end zone on long plays).
Old 11-26-2018, 12:35 PM   #1925
MVP

OVR: 3

Sorry guys if this is a dumb question but where do I go on the post to find the most updated version of the sliders?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2018, 12:46 PM   #1926
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
Sorry guys if this is a dumb question but where do I go on the post to find the most updated version of the sliders?

Thanks
Sliders are always found in the Original Post which is the first page on page 1.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-26-2018, 02:17 PM   #1927
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Sliders are always found in the Original Post which is the first page on page 1.

Thank you!!
Old 11-26-2018, 03:37 PM   #1928
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

So far....absolutely no changes for me from the OP.

Pounding away on the 1986 draft class so I can turn it over to Iteachpercussion and he can do his ratings and equipment magic. Then on to 1987 which is ready for me to start. Then 1988 which will come next year.

Once those draft classes are all complete I will start my 1985 Miami Dolphins CFM journey along side of the current Dolphins Year 2 CFM which will resume this week now that I tested the sliders out post patch.

Madden 19 is going down as my favorite Madden ever.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »