Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2018, 02:01 PM   #17
MVP

orye74's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
Thanks man. Does the CPU vs. CPU gameplay (AI, animations, etc) and atmosphere look better than in last year's game?
I think so, IMO and I don’t even have the PlayStation pro
Old 08-10-2018, 07:56 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 6

Just updated the OP with slider suggestions.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:24 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is there a way to change the initial options short of uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
Old 08-11-2018, 08:03 AM   #20
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Is there a way to control all 32 teams and complete a fantasy draft. I'd like to do CPU vs cpu but would like this option. Thanks.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:06 AM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Is there a way to control all 32 teams and complete a fantasy draft. I'd like to do CPU vs cpu but would like this option. Thanks.
Yes you can control all 32. On xbox mash the right stick and create a new character. You have to create 32 coaches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2018, 10:07 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCruz79
Is there a way to change the initial options short of uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
That’s the only way you can delete the patch. For now, i’m Going with out of the box. If you have the digital copy, i’m Not sure if you can play without patches.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:14 AM   #23
MVP

Taking down the OP settings, more tests to run. I’m back on rookie default with adjusted penalty sliders. Will share later. Rookie’s the only level i can get the run game going decent.

Also changing all running backs to NEVER for the TAKES HITS TRAIT. This was a problem last year as well. Anything else seems to make the backs run in mud. Seen someone say turn it on to Big Hits and that’s the worst setting. Almost every player has that out of the box, hence why it doesn’t work right out of box. Hoping this TAKES HIT trait may make it where rbs don’t get injured so easily. Seeing a lot of this too.

About to sim ten years in the future and see if that plays better. May just stick with that mode. Trying to get players we know makes it harder to suspend disbelief and with cpu generated rosters, we don’t have as many expectations when we don’t have real-life counterparts to compare the players with. You end up chasing sliders more to make it look like the real players. With future rosters, we don’t have to worry about this. We can just watch the game and enjoy.
Give me a few days and shoot me any questions you have.

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-11-2018 at 11:28 AM.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:35 AM   #24
MVP

Gonna do a test game later where i turn TAKES HITS to NEVER to all layers except qbs because Takes BIG HITS makes them not run as much. Back in 16 and 17, turning qbs to NEVER on TAKE HITS almost fixed the qb statue glitch. Qbs would move on those game but throw it at the line, sometimes they’d get a couple of yards. Wasn’t a total fix but it helped.

Last year there was a patch that made kick returners who had TAKES HITS set to other stuff besides NEVER and they would always return the ball, no matter how deep the kickoff, and they’d be lucky to get it to the 15 yard line. They’d just barrel ahead. I think this Trait causes players to be hesitant, all they care about is not fumbling the ball. Sometimes they look like they run in the mud. With Run Moves on AUTO, some of this is fixed, but it still doesn’t feel right. NEVER feels way better, until they patch it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »