Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2018, 01:22 AM   #369
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

It blows my mind that you have only been sacked 6 times in 4 games. I've been sacked at least 6 times each game I've played. My defensw also sacks the cpu QB way too much. 5 and 7 step dropbacks have a defender in my face every single time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-25-2018, 02:53 AM   #370
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Not ready to post updates yet. Played two full games and did some other testing as well. Very close to where I want it. I’m also working on penalties. This next update will be a big one. Hopefully will get it posted tomorrow.

I’m playing games in a offline cfm where I can control all 32 teams.

One thing I did and I encourage others to is to delete your profile, hit the Xbox button or go home on ps4, close Madden, and then start it back and do a new profile. Choose simulation and All Madden/Expert. Enter the sliders in the main menu, go to cfm and import them there. Not saying it all matters but it’s helps to take away all those other factors so we know nothing is interfering with the sliders working as they should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2018, 03:35 AM   #371
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFLO10
It blows my mind that you have only been sacked 6 times in 4 games. I've been sacked at least 6 times each game I've played. My defensw also sacks the cpu QB way too much. 5 and 7 step dropbacks have a defender in my face every single time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app
Weird we have the opposite problem lol I dont get sacked and only get sacks from unblocked blitzes. Are you using these sliders? So 37 cpu pass block and 60 user pass block? For me not getting sacked much i throw a lot of short quick passes so I get the ball out really quick and I have one of the best LT in the game so that has a lot to do with it I guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 07:53 AM   #372
Rookie

rallew's Arena

OVR: 2

Having the same problems with sacks. I do play as the Colts, so the o-line isn’t the best, but the last two games, Wake sacked me 5 times and Ngakoue 6 times. They all just sprint past my RT who is unable to reach them or they just push him straight into my QB. Sliding the protection towards their side does work mostly, but then the left hands side will be pretty vulnerable.
Old 08-25-2018, 10:39 AM   #373
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I just played a game with the current adjustments that I haven’t posted yet and I was sacked once and the cpu 3 times. I was the Jags and the cpu was be giants. I had user pass block at 75, cpu reaction time and coverage at 45, cpu ints at 27, cpu pass block at 25, user pass reaction and coverage at 50, and user ints at 30. Cpu ran for over 100 yards too.

Old 08-25-2018, 01:53 PM   #374
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Just updated these. I suggest deleting your profile and picking sim and expert. Then import them into the cfm. I tested these with the newest EA roster.

Many changes but fatigue is a big one. 50 is a must. It seems to really affect the cpu run game.

The goal is to get close to 5.6 yards per play, 7.3 yards per pass attempt (gross passing yards divided by attempts), 11.5 yards per pass completion (gross passing yards divided by completions), and 4.1 yards per carry for the user and the cpu.

It doesn’t mean every game has to be exactly that just 3-5 games should average close to that.

Also 2.2 sacks a game, 0.8 ints per game, and 64% passing. Around 128 plays per game combined. Not counting special teams. Just pass attempts and rush attempts.

Old 08-25-2018, 02:25 PM   #375
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Just updated these. I suggest deleting your profile and picking sim and expert. Then import them into the cfm. I tested these with the newest EA roster.

Many changes but fatigue is a big one. 50 is a must. It seems to really affect the cpu run game.

The goal is to get close to 5.6 yards per play, 7.3 yards per pass attempt (gross passing yards divided by attempts), 11.5 yards per pass completion (gross passing yards divided by completions), and 4.1 yards per carry for the user and the cpu.

It doesn’t mean every game has to be exactly that just 3-5 games should average close to that.

Also 2.2 sacks a game, 0.8 ints per game, and 64% passing. Around 128 plays per game combined. Not counting special teams. Just pass attempts and rush attempts.

So you don’t suggest using iMacs roster set up then? With turning high motor off etc..?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 02:31 PM   #376
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
So you don’t suggest using iMacs roster set up then? With turning high motor off etc..?

No. These work with the default ea rosters. I have no idea how it will be with those. I’m getting numbers real close to nfl averages using different match ups in a solo cfm.

Not saying they won’t work but I did these with EA rosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »