Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2018, 06:49 PM   #449
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Just played a game against the Bucs sliders still the same as op. Blew a 20-6 lead, cpu always seems to turn it up like 100 notches in the 4th for some reason lol and ended up losing 30-27 after the bucs missed a field goal with under 2 minutes to try to take the lead I went down and my receiver fumbled just for them to go back down to get a game winning field goal. The cpu AI under 2 minutes is so bad. I had no timeouts, there is less time on the game clock than the play clock but they kept running plays calling all their timeouts until it was 4th down which was dumb because they couldve just wasted the time until 2 seconds call a timeout and not risk a fumble. Anyways Derrius Guice got hurt and my running game struggled so maybe 57 isnt so bad still need more games with it I guess. Also got sacked several times again so its not like my pass protection is op. I also blocked a field goal and made a 61 yarder field goal.

Total yards: Redskins 334 Bucs 446
Rush yards: Redskins 42 Bucs 120
Pass yards: Redskins 292 Bucs 326
First Downs: Redskins 14 Bucs 18
Turnovers: Redskins 2 Bucs 1
Sacks: Redskins 2 Bucs 4
Penalties: Redskins 4-40 Bucs 1-10

A.Smith 23/32 309YDS 71% 3TDs 0INTs

J.Winston 27/41 336YDS 65% 1TD 0INTs

S.Perine 9ATT 22YDS 2.4AVG
C.Thompson 6ATT 17YDS 2.8AVG
D.Guice 3ATT 4YDS 1.3AVG

C.Sims III 25ATT 108YDS 4.3AVG 2TDs
O.Darkwa 6ATT 12YDS 2.0AVG

D.Hopkins 2/2 100% 61LONG

C.Catanzaro 3/5 60% 51LONG 1BLOCKED

Things I didnt like: QBs had some really bad passes I missed a wide open receiver by a mile and winston kept throwing easy screens and 1 yard passes at the receivers feet but the problem is the qbs are still getting realistic percentages so cant lower itKicking still bothers me. I am automatic still not a miss without being blocked. I even made a 61 yarder! The 13mph wind helped wish EA would take that out the game the wind ruins special teams it never has that much of an affect never should be higher than like 5 its bs because it allows you to kick 60+ yard field goals. As for accuracy wise I want to lower it because I never miss but cpu misses on a good percentage already and I dont want to lower it and make field goal really hard for them.Also seemed to have fumbled a lot recently but not going to change anything yet.
Old 08-29-2018, 07:00 PM   #450
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Charter, I love your set up, but I am horrible at passing, like really bad. What can I adjust in user passing to be a bit more competitive, qb acc or wr catch?

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown/GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Coach Armstrong Franchise - year 1
The Show 18 - The Braves Reborn Franchise - year 1
FIFA or PES 19 - coming soon

Depends. Why are you struggling? Not enough time in the pocket? QBs not accurate enough? Coverage too right? Too many ints? WR dropping passes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2018, 07:30 PM   #451
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

My issue is with the sack fumbles, it seems like half the time I get hit it’s a QB fumble.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 07:38 PM   #452
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Just played a game against the Bucs sliders still the same as op. Blew a 20-6 lead, cpu always seems to turn it up like 100 notches in the 4th for some reason lol and ended up losing 30-27 after the bucs missed a field goal with under 2 minutes to try to take the lead I went down and my receiver fumbled just for them to go back down to get a game winning field goal. The cpu AI under 2 minutes is so bad. I had no timeouts, there is less time on the game clock than the play clock but they kept running plays calling all their timeouts until it was 4th down which was dumb because they couldve just wasted the time until 2 seconds call a timeout and not risk a fumble. Anyways Derrius Guice got hurt and my running game struggled so maybe 57 isnt so bad still need more games with it I guess. Also got sacked several times again so its not like my pass protection is op. I also blocked a field goal and made a 61 yarder field goal.

Total yards: Redskins 334 Bucs 446
Rush yards: Redskins 42 Bucs 120
Pass yards: Redskins 292 Bucs 326
First Downs: Redskins 14 Bucs 18
Turnovers: Redskins 2 Bucs 1
Sacks: Redskins 2 Bucs 4
Penalties: Redskins 4-40 Bucs 1-10

A.Smith 23/32 309YDS 71% 3TDs 0INTs

J.Winston 27/41 336YDS 65% 1TD 0INTs

S.Perine 9ATT 22YDS 2.4AVG
C.Thompson 6ATT 17YDS 2.8AVG
D.Guice 3ATT 4YDS 1.3AVG

C.Sims III 25ATT 108YDS 4.3AVG 2TDs
O.Darkwa 6ATT 12YDS 2.0AVG

D.Hopkins 2/2 100% 61LONG

C.Catanzaro 3/5 60% 51LONG 1BLOCKED

Things I didnt like: QBs had some really bad passes I missed a wide open receiver by a mile and winston kept throwing easy screens and 1 yard passes at the receivers feet but the problem is the qbs are still getting realistic percentages so cant lower itKicking still bothers me. I am automatic still not a miss without being blocked. I even made a 61 yarder! The 13mph wind helped wish EA would take that out the game the wind ruins special teams it never has that much of an affect never should be higher than like 5 its bs because it allows you to kick 60+ yard field goals. As for accuracy wise I want to lower it because I never miss but cpu misses on a good percentage already and I dont want to lower it and make field goal really hard for them.Also seemed to have fumbled a lot recently but not going to change anything yet.

I had the same issue with special teams as you. I am now simming all special teams and playing everything else. I didn't like the idea of it at first, but honestly, it adds more realism to it. I have seen my team miss some field goals, blocks, etc. I think it adds extra challenge instead every field goal being automatic.
Old 08-29-2018, 07:42 PM   #453
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Depends. Why are you struggling? Not enough time in the pocket? QBs not accurate enough? Coverage too right? Too many ints? WR dropping passes?

EVERYTHING!!

Accuracy and everyone seems to always be covered.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown/GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Coach Armstrong Franchise - year 1
The Show 18 - The Braves Reborn Franchise - year 1
FIFA or PES 19 - coming soon
Old 08-29-2018, 07:56 PM   #454
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackw
My issue is with the sack fumbles, it seems like half the time I get hit it’s a QB fumble.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

That means you must be hitting a pass button as you get hit.

Old 08-29-2018, 08:22 PM   #455
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I had the same issue with special teams as you. I am now simming all special teams and playing everything else. I didn't like the idea of it at first, but honestly, it adds more realism to it. I have seen my team miss some field goals, blocks, etc. I think it adds extra challenge instead every field goal being automatic.
Thats actually a great idea thank you so much I will try that. though I am worried because I know with the sim like chipshot kicks like 19 yarders are missed a decent amount of the time when I know they should so I guess I will just play those easy kicks but 30+ yarders I will sim for now. What about punts do you sim those? Because I feel I punt too far and the cpu accuracy is so bad. Do you sim kickoffs too? Also what if its a game winning kick? Do you play it out then?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 08:29 PM   #456
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Thats actually a great idea thank you so much I will try that. though I am worried because I know with the sim like chipshot kicks like 19 yarders are missed a decent amount of the time when I know they should so I guess I will just play those easy kicks but 30+ yarders I will sim for now. What about punts do you sim those? Because I feel I punt too far and the cpu accuracy is so bad. Do you sim kickoffs too? Also what if its a game winning kick? Do you play it out then?

I have yet to see any field goals missed under 30 yards in sim but I know they are there I’m sure haha. But kicks like 40 plus I’m seeing some really good results. I do sim punts because I felt like I was kicking the ball 60 plus yards every time and CPU was a mess with it too. Simming seemed to even the stats out. I do sim kick offs. I’m not good at returning kick offs to begin with and on AM, seems every harder for me lol. Plus, on the sims I’ve actually seen the CPU score punt return and kick off and same for me.

Only kicks I don’t sim is any kind kick before halftime because if you do, you’ll miss halftime. Then game winning kicks I’m kicking as long it’s 52 yards or better. Anything below I will sim to just see if they’ll miss (I’ve had my kicker miss a 50, 49, etc) so it’s little more realism to that. Plus, SP stats don’t look so ridiculous.

I would say try it out, figure out what you want to kick and don’t. Ever since I started simming SP, I’ve had way better results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »