Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2018, 09:19 PM   #809
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Yeah I think coach garret needs to hear that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
You mean coach Linehan, our genius offensive coordinator. Garrett doesn't do anything on the team except for turning in the active and non active list before games.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:25 PM   #810
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You mean coach Linehan, our genius offensive coordinator. Garrett doesn't do anything on the team except for turning in the active and non active list before games.

Don’t forget

Old 09-14-2018, 09:36 PM   #811
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What a way to kick off week 1. Came out with a close tough win.. Lost Zeke with a min left in the game for a few weeks with broken ribs. McCaffrey was hurt for CAR on opening play. Great game, very fun, only negative is I was a bit annoyed with the delay that slow game speed caused. Will switch to normal. Surprisingly a very clean game penalty wise for both teams. Attachment 155356Attachment 155357Attachment 155358Attachment 155359Attachment 155360Attachment 155361
Nice stats bro yea slow is wonky rite now ima switch to normal too until they fix it for real

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 10:30 PM   #812
Banned

I just noticed something nuts Philip rivers -31000 xp why??? Lol

Old 09-15-2018, 02:23 AM   #813
Pro

Hey fellas found a temporary fix for delay handoffs and punt return M.M game speed set to SLOW then in CFM league settings set it to NORMAL enjoy fellas

Old 09-15-2018, 06:03 AM   #814
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Hey fellas found a temporary fix for delay handoffs and punt return M.M game speed set to SLOW then in CFM league settings set it to NORMAL enjoy fellas

I’m using Flazko settings with normal speed in both MM/CFM and I haven’t noticed it once. I had been playing on slow so maybe I’m just not noticing it yet though but that’s a good idea.

Here’s my bad news though. Got outta work an hour and a half early, looking to knock out like 3 games. Instead I’ve had 3 game crashes where I have to re-create my profile every time. Needless to say very freaking annoying. Anyone know what could be causing this? It’s either right after a game or right after training where the Saving Profile pop up keeps coming.
Old 09-15-2018, 06:36 AM   #815
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I’m using Flazko settings with normal speed in both MM/CFM and I haven’t noticed it once. I had been playing on slow so maybe I’m just not noticing it yet though but that’s a good idea.

Here’s my bad news though. Got outta work an hour and a half early, looking to knock out like 3 games. Instead I’ve had 3 game crashes where I have to re-create my profile every time. Needless to say very freaking annoying. Anyone know what could be causing this? It’s either right after a game or right after training where the Saving Profile pop up keeps coming.
Wow really bro that's not gud at all I did noticed a roster update mayb that caused it all I can say is uninstall it n reinstall but keep the saves to see but I've hav noticed the saving profile staying on the screen like M18 which is another bug good luck dude

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2018, 09:50 AM   #816
Banned

Image1537019257.524354.jpgImage1537019316.492628.jpgImage1537019356.656268.jpgImage1537019380.460225.jpgImage1537019417.971740.jpg

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »