Home

Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2018, 10:11 PM   #129
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Hey Jarodd
Its been a long time, I sat out 18 because of all the issues the game was having but decided to give 19 a shot. I have tried to stay as close to default as possible but this years version needs slider adjustments IMO. The lack of CPU run game, user Acc being to good and user catch feels overpowering just to name a few. I have tried the black set and I'm seeing a lot of improvement in game play, and very little wacky stuff going on. Keep testing and labbing Jarodd... and THANKS for passing on Sam, Barkley is a stud but we sooooooooooo needed a QB.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:23 PM   #130
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
Going with red set now and slow speed, idk if you are familiar but me and my buddy are doing an online franchise I took the bengals and he took the lions do you know if I am commissioner and input the sliders if it’ll work for my friend as well ?
Yes the sliders are suppose to work for both of y'all.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:25 PM   #131
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Hey Jarodd
Its been a long time, I sat out 18 because of all the issues the game was having but decided to give 19 a shot. I have tried to stay as close to default as possible but this years version needs slider adjustments IMO. The lack of CPU run game, user Acc being to good and user catch feels overpowering just to name a few. I have tried the black set and I'm seeing a lot of improvement in game play, and very little wacky stuff going on. Keep testing and labbing Jarodd... and THANKS for passing on Sam, Barkley is a stud but we sooooooooooo needed a QB.
Yeah I'm still looking at a few things but for now I'm going to leave that set up there.

Yeah I was glad we drafted Barkley. We needed a dynamic RB and we can draft a QB in the next few drafts. Eli got about 2 more years with the right pieces around him. Mainly Oline.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 07:27 AM   #132
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I'm still looking at a few things but for now I'm going to leave that set up there.

Yeah I was glad we drafted Barkley. We needed a dynamic RB and we can draft a QB in the next few drafts. Eli got about 2 more years with the right pieces around him. Mainly Oline.
I wasn't referring to your sets of sliders that need adjusting, I was making a point that this years version of Madden needs slider adjustments to make the game playable. In the past I thought default AM was pretty tight but this year slider adjustments are helpful to offset some of the issues... I like the black set and hope you continue to tweak them as you see fit. Thanks Jarodd
Old 09-13-2018, 09:10 PM   #133
Just started!

OVR: 0

Huge fan, Been using your Sliders since NCAA 13!!

Question about your injuries setting, only played one preseason game as the Bills, after the 1st preseason game every team had 3-6 injuries where as I came out of the game with 0.

I like to test my team depth and having to overcome injuries I feel is part of that. More realistic setting for that that's not too high, and effects the cpu from having more injuries?
Old 09-14-2018, 12:35 AM   #134
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRodg44
Huge fan, Been using your Sliders since NCAA 13!!

Question about your injuries setting, only played one preseason game as the Bills, after the 1st preseason game every team had 3-6 injuries where as I came out of the game with 0.

I like to test my team depth and having to overcome injuries I feel is part of that. More realistic setting for that that's not too high, and effects the cpu from having more injuries?
What's going on man? Damn NCAA13? I really miss that game man. I actually changed injuries to 20. Just haven't changed it on the front page.
Old 09-16-2018, 10:24 AM   #135
Pro

OVR: 4

Jarrod

I finally worked my way up to the black set but for some reason it just feels too easy. I wonder if it’s because I’m running a 32 controlled CFM and the sliders are getting screwed up because of it.

Do you control all the teams in yours ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2018, 07:32 PM   #136
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What's going on man? Damn NCAA13? I really miss that game man. I actually changed injuries to 20. Just haven't changed it on the front page.
Still Play NCAA 13 from time to time when I get that old college itch.

I ended up putting my injuries at 40, still only ending up with one injury a game. But at least its a couple weeks injury instead of just for the game. Either that or the bills are some sort of magical non-injury bug team

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »