Home

TRAITS and RATINGS EDITING 🍗🍾

This is a discussion on TRAITS and RATINGS EDITING 🍗🍾 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2018, 01:25 PM   #9
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TRAITS and RATINGS EDITING 🍗🍾

My lil thread here. Are you at all feelin lonely? Of all days to be alone,Thanksgiving. I am the Encourager albeit for, myself. Perhaps a movie to lift my spirits. A wonderful life? Getting a second chance like no other. A look at what life would be like without...Madden....Lol !
Old 11-22-2018, 04:34 PM   #10
Pro

At this point I am pretty well convinced that it is the editing of player traits and making adjustments accordingly that make the biggest enhancement to gameplay. I do not believe that sliders alone can bring about the outcomes I desire. I just simmed a game and since I wasn't with it spectating at all times I am going to continue doing more. By now I hope to have learned it is not how I feel about a patch update 3 days ago, but how will I feel 3 weeks from now about the gameplay. One thing I am most anxious to hear about is those select few who play with default sliders settings. Not 51 or 48 on a slider or two, but straight default. To each his own, what works for one may not for another. 2 adjustments to players that I urge you to try is this. QBs edit them to senses pressure Oblivious. On your first offensive possession you will think your qb took a banned.substance just prior to taking the field. Turn throws Ball away off eliminates 'checkdown charly' type of dink n dunk. Turn forces passes to balanced so as they are playing to their specific ratings. Secondly put hb senses pressure to oblivious as well to make their specific attributes stand out. Of course there are additional edits one may or may not make. The above changes are to be seen to be believed !
Old 11-22-2018, 09:28 PM   #11
Pro

that coachman guy,why is he in Madden? Must be a cheap hire

Last edited by dc thompsoncanyon838; 11-23-2018 at 04:20 AM. Reason: wwe in madden?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2018, 10:34 AM   #12
Rookie

What have your test shown on oblivious? When simming games the qb’s actually scrambled more. Receiver ypc seems to go down though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2018, 02:02 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlefedchaney2001
What have your test shown on oblivious? When simming games the qb’s actually scrambled more. Receiver ypc seems to go down though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On Oblivious qb awareness was more.in line with the ratings. Improved Pocket presence, no dink and dunk but the effort.they put forth into making a play. Big shots down the field and incompletions due to me having drops.open passes on. I notice since the latest patch if you select a play to wr X then more likely than not that is the targeted position. Also skilled qbs. look for that 2nd or even 3rd option if need be
Old 11-25-2018, 10:34 AM   #14
Pro

! Breaking News!:🎄 Christmas has come early! I just adjusted the Opening page with the Post patch update that was and is necessary to ensure the best possible gameplay. With additions come subtractions that results in terrific outcomes! For all the time and frustrations that you put into researching,testing,and tweaking to achieve Fun, you will really enjoy these alterations !
Old 11-25-2018, 11:12 AM   #15
Rookie

Ogimaa's Arena

OVR: 4

Maybe a dumb question, but how do the players ratings come into effect?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2018, 02:46 PM   #16
Pro

To me I figure by setting up the game a certain way when you make changes to sliders or traits that should enhance a players attributes,thus resulting in improved gameplay !

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »