Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2020, 06:20 PM   #1001
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

I know this is probably been asked before but with a hundred twenty-five pages going to be a little hard to find. Has anyone tried coach mode with just these default sliders and if so all pro or all Madden. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2020, 07:08 PM   #1002
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmarcoux
I know this is probably been asked before but with a hundred twenty-five pages going to be a little hard to find. Has anyone tried coach mode with just these default sliders and if so all pro or all Madden. Thanks
This should cut it down to only 4 pages, but I thought it might be noteworthy for you. All I did was click on the Search this Thread function and entered coach mode.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...rchid=14948334
Old 01-05-2020, 10:51 AM   #1003
Rookie

cryuff's Arena

OVR: 1

Josh....you are brilliant. Thank you.
I always come to this site for sliders I usually use Armour’s or Flazko’s and they do a good job. But this years games is awful, it played horrible and I was about to give up. Then I saw your very long intro and explanation on sliders and I went all in. It’s amazing how different the game plays now.

You had two huge changes. The injury slider to 40, and leaving auto subs alone. I cannot believe the auto subs can affect so much but they must. My offensive lineman now block, my running backs now run into the holes that they were supposed to run to. You did this. Thank you
Old 01-05-2020, 11:58 AM   #1004
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryuff
I always come to this site for sliders I usually use Armour’s or Flazko’s and they do a good job. But this years games is awful, it played horrible and I was about to give up. Then I saw your very long intro and explanation on sliders and I went all in. It’s amazing how different the game plays now.

You had two huge changes. The injury slider to 40, and leaving auto subs alone. I cannot believe the auto subs can affect so much but they must. My offensive lineman now block, my running backs now run into the holes that they were supposed to run to. You did this. Thank you
I love your post bro. Josh did do this. He nailed for the community. Way to give props. Same page. I also love when Josh first posted this he says I am not your customer service lol. Not only did josh fix this game to the best madden ever but also provided some humor.
You’re a good man. And so is the legend Josh!!
Old 01-05-2020, 04:10 PM   #1005
Rookie

Josh I know you said to leave x-factors on. Wondering what leaving it on but editing X-Factor players down to Superstar if that would negatively affect the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2020, 08:39 AM   #1006
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryuff

I appreciate that and am happy you've begun enjoying the game again!

EA deserves the lion's share of the credit for where we are right now. This is a very well-balanced game right now that plays a very challenging game on All Pro. This slider approach doesn't work if the guts of the game aren't solid.
Old 01-06-2020, 09:57 AM   #1007
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
I'm more inclined to support Coach Mode than straight CPU v CPU because coach mode has historically operated more closely to User v CPU game than not. Definitely stay away from All Madden; the animations are awful there. You're probably better off on either Pro or All Pro (my guess is AP).

Quote:
Josh I know you said to leave x-factors on. Wondering what leaving it on but editing X-Factor players down to Superstar if that would negatively affect the game
No idea...what are you hoping to achieve by turning them off?
Old 01-06-2020, 10:27 AM   #1008
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
For fun (using exactly what is on OP) I am doing a Dolphins owner mode franchise. When I'm to frustrated or tired to play my regular Browns franchise, but with the owner one, I am taking a different approach.
I do everything as normal except when I get into the actual game, right at kick off/return I will hit L3 and sim entire game in slow and watch it as if I'm in the owners/broadcast box. It has been fun as I am only 3 weeks in so I have very little data to say if it plays well or not. I have seen Fitz get injured for the game and Rosen come in. Night and day gameplay difference. Saw a few more penalties and good variety of plays so far. Also, the off and def do make adjustments. I won't super sim or skip the games, bc like Josh says, stats don't just tell the story. I can report back once I'm further in and tell you a little more, but I WILL say this. I AM NOT looking to replicate the NFL stats or NFL realisticness. I'm looking at gameplay and building a winning franchise without hum play control. It's just a fun thing to see how it plays out and if I can turn the Dolphins around.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »