Home

Pro Default Sliders

This is a discussion on Pro Default Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2019, 03:21 PM   #49
Rookie

Godeep24's Arena

OVR: 0
Pro Default Sliders

Here’s what I do to test for the feels I’m looking for and see the difference: go on Play Now and start with AM play a quarter. Then go into game options and switch mode to AP for a quarter. Then do the same after a quarter and change to PRO. You should see and “feel” a big difference between the 3. Then tweak settings from there to tighten or loosen sliders where you think they need to be.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Last edited by Godeep24; 09-16-2019 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-16-2019, 04:45 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Pro Default Sliders

I think it’s been years since I last logged into the OS forums. But I had to just to say, I can’t believe how amazing these sliders are. Like a lot of us, I’ve tried every set that’s posted every year and cannot seem to get consistency out of them. These are possibly the most realistic in terms of stats, player likeness and animations. I’m using the tweaks that Baconbits posted.

I’m playing as the Packers against the Vikings and Dalvin Cook had a 65 yard run in almost identical fashion that he did in yesterday’s game. Amazing!
Old 09-16-2019, 06:17 PM   #51
MVP

There are many things to like with these sliders but the best of all is it feels like NFL Football and my choices dictate the game to a large degree. In that if I execute with a play or a move or a decision it is directly responsible for me winning or losing the game. The CPU doesn't cheat or get a ratings boost, if I call the right play and execute properly I get a good result, if I don't then they burn me. I don't feel like I have lost control or that I do things properly and the CPU can still screw me over. I can live with my decisions and if I get beat then so be it, I don't feel like throwing the controller, I feel like hey that was a good play.

Throw in the 10% of randomness with a referee call or a CPU Decision that surprises me and you got a lot of fun. Keeps me coming back for more. This is my favorite game right now and I can't get enough. Haven't been able to say that since probably Madden 04.

Last edited by baconbits11; 09-16-2019 at 06:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2019, 06:39 PM   #52
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxip12
What a surprise I have taken with these sliders, I had already tried those of playmaker this year and others and the truth is that the pro level plays very well and the ratings of the players feel very realistic, also this set gets everything to flow as the silk, good animations, good statistics, good penalties .... I even saw a handkerchief for unnecessary violence, I never saw it with another set, it was for a late blow in the band, wonderful.
I think you should put the complete and tidy set on the first page of the thread so that no one misses this great set, along with the idea of ​​hardening them when they play away from home they work in luxury, thank you very much for sharing this set I_HATE_THAT_DUDE
How do input them on the front page?

Sent From that S9 bayyyyyyy-beee
Old 09-16-2019, 07:00 PM   #53
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggins
I may try these when I get home. Are any of you finding these too easy? I'm not saying I'm super good at Madden or anything but one thing that keeps me on on All-Madden sometimes is that i just don't want to feel like I'm "trying" not to win if you know what I'm trying to say. I want to feel that I'm being challenge and somewhat overcome it. But if good players feel good and average QBs and players feel not as good it might be intriguing to try.
I get what you're saying w/"Trying not to win" but I honestly feel like with the setting on pro you tweak from there. You dont get a super AI feel. I loved the challenge of all madden and tweak from there..the problem is even though you tweak it you're still playing on all madden and the AI still plays that way making even the worst QB or just any offensive player way better than they really are and play over their ratings. And forget about it if the guy has a 80 or higher rating.

On pro it just feels way better. Even more so than all pro. To me the and others the ratings on pro come into play alot better.
I'm never trying not to win against the AI I'm just trying to call realistic plays in realistic situations...I've lost 2 games so far and had a great time in the process. Didnt feel cheated by the AI making predictable plays.

Old 09-16-2019, 07:42 PM   #54
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Auto subs sliders?
All 60/80 except:

RB 93/95

WR 73/75

DT: 93/95

DE: 93/95

Fatigue: 65

Old 09-16-2019, 07:48 PM   #55
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I'm a believer in being open-minded and verifying things for myself, so you can imagine how surprised I was to see the CPU pull this out in a slow supersim:

I need to go back to All-Pro and verify they haven't tuned something on the online CFM servers (wouldn't be the first time) but that's the first non-contact, no lineman-aided juke move I've seen the CPU pull since this patch. And yes, it's on Pro - not quite default, 75 Speed Parity and superstar abilities off.

If it's only a coincidence that it shows up in the one game I decide to view on Pro difficulty, it's a pretty large one. It was the only one in that game and that's still not good, but from my perspective I don't need the AI to juke constantly - I just need the threat of it to keep me honest when pursuing.
I see it quite a bit..I only full 15min quarters and the backs use it alot once they get to the line and its congested. Haven't played Zeke yet but the few games I've play this season they've used the abilities.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2019, 02:46 PM   #56
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_HATE_THAT_DUDE
I get what you're saying w/"Trying not to win" but I honestly feel like with the setting on pro you tweak from there. You dont get a super AI feel. I loved the challenge of all madden and tweak from there..the problem is even though you tweak it you're still playing on all madden and the AI still plays that way making even the worst QB or just any offensive player way better than they really are and play over their ratings. And forget about it if the guy has a 80 or higher rating.

On pro it just feels way better. Even more so than all pro. To me the and others the ratings on pro come into play alot better.
I'm never trying not to win against the AI I'm just trying to call realistic plays in realistic situations...I've lost 2 games so far and had a great time in the process. Didnt feel cheated by the AI making predictable plays.

What penalty sliders do you use in the main menu? Where you can only adjust in 5's and there is no defensive holding. Also do you use 52 fatigue or 65 like it says on the auto subs you posted? Also how many minutes and what runoff do you use? Thanks.

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »