Home

Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs. CPU

This is a discussion on Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs. CPU within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2020, 09:40 AM   #17
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs.

Does anyone see gameplay differences using online CFM vs offline?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-04-2020, 10:11 AM   #18
MVP

saintrules's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs.

Played a few minutes of an online CFM with Dak & the Boys...

Off the bat I got hit with a block in the back with my LT on a big run from Elliot...that felt pretty good to see. Saw a defensive pass interference from Seattle as well as a Dak overthrow on Amari that got INT'd by a Seattle safety.

I'll boot up a different team with the same slider set later on and see what it gives me. By the way, Falcon's draft class is solid, I agree with the choice.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:53 AM   #19
Rookie

Man these sliders animate incredibly well! Awesome, awesome job.

A tiny bit of feedback, and maybe this is just a sketchy experience from a small sample size of only two games played, but I had 5 roughing the passer calls made against me, and 4 of the 5 were my rusher getting blocked into the QB, and one was my d linemen disengaging after the throw was made and literally brushing shoulders with the CPU QB. Not once did the CPU QB go to the ground, or ever actually hit. It was just very light, incidental contact.

That said, these things play beautifully.

I plucked these two highlights from the games I played, as I thought both animated wonderfully, and were very nice looking, cool highlights.

Old 02-04-2020, 11:58 AM   #20
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv25man
Man these sliders animate incredibly well! Awesome, awesome job.

A tiny bit of feedback, and maybe this is just a sketchy experience from a small sample size of only two games played, but I had 5 roughing the passer calls made against me, and 4 of the 5 were my rusher getting blocked into the QB, and one was my d linemen disengaging after the throw was made and literally brushing shoulders with the CPU QB. Not once did the CPU QB go to the ground, or ever actually hit. It was just very light, incidental contact.

That said, these things play beautifully.

I plucked these two highlights from the games I played, as I thought both animated wonderfully, and were very nice looking, cool highlights.

Great feedback, particularly on the RTP penalty. I’m going to revert that back to 50 on the OP.

I’ve also had issues with it, in similar nature. For instance, after an interception, if the QB gets hit by anyone on the intercepting team, you’ll get flagged for roughing the passer.

I don’t see any net tangible benefits playing with RTP @ 51, either. The set plays fine with it at 50.

Again, great feedback - I appreciate you taking the time.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 02-04-2020, 12:10 PM   #21
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Very intriguing set up ren!

I myself have gone to AP. Im not sure what has happened with AM late in the cycle. Its not balanced as it was and too many glitches/bugs im seeing.

Since dropping to all pro im absolutely loving it. Im 1-3 with the bills and like you ive been an all madden guy so i was worried about the challenge.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2020, 06:50 PM   #22
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Gonna give these a run Ren. Thx for sharing. Going to use 13 min quarters with 17 Acc. Also going to use live playbook option. Hope that doesn’t throw the balance off in some way.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 02-04-2020, 08:41 PM   #23
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2774
Gonna give these a run Ren. Thx for sharing. Going to use 13 min quarters with 17 Acc. Also going to use live playbook option. Hope that doesn’t throw the balance off in some way.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Hey gman!

Clock setup shouldn’t make any difference... I’ve run the accel clock both on and off in Madden 20 - it’s baked into the game this year, and doesn’t seem to make much difference either way. The 11 minute quarters that I’m using is an “old habits die hard” thing. (I would use 10 minute quarters, but the auto-runoff / no walk up to the LOS doesn’t quite yield enough plays and makes the game feel rushed to me)

I also use the live books.

You should be good to go!

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 02-05-2020, 07:34 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

https://youtu.be/Dv_UQ0x_90k

There's my WK1 contest w/ the OP as AZ.

Great game.

Interestingly, K ratings finally seem to matter. 64 OVR Zane Gonzalez got the yips and cost me 2 XP and 2 FG. He is now no longer a member of the team. I had a ton of fun w/ Kyler, and it was nice to see Johnson heat up late and get a huge 50 YD TD run to ice the game late.

The defense played well, and this may be the first game of M20 where I've scored on O, D, and ST in the same game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »