Home

Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2021, 02:59 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milticket
Looking forward to trying these out. I've been testing a few things on my own & haven't tested enough with momentum. I hoping the new momentum won't throw things off from week to week. I think for slider tweakers (like myself & others) this could get potentially frustrating. Thoughts?
Yeah that's my biggest concern to is momentum once inside CFM from week to week.

But I'm hoping on this level since the sliders won't allow much of a boost to the human side once put together it should help things stay consistent.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-24-2021, 03:04 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocDawg5050
Playmakers....thanks a bunch man. The break down of ur observations really help me make my decision to try these. I like Pro Level my self and I was looking for a set that helps the CPU be more competitive. I like to lab in pra

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Well remember for the CPU side of things boosting up sliders doesn't really make them freakish.

They still make regular mistakes the sliders are just a modifier on top of the ratings for them and after reading some of the feedback Mill provided in the impressions thread last week about the computer mod guys being able to see hidden things we couldn't with sliders that was really helpful in giving me a general idea just how much of an advantage the human player is initially given in this game on certain levels.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-24-2021, 03:37 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Well remember for the CPU side of things boosting up sliders doesn't really make them freakish.

They still make regular mistakes the sliders are just a modifier on top of the ratings for them and after reading some of the feedback Mill provided in the impressions thread last week about the computer mod guys being able to see hidden things we couldn't with sliders that was really helpful in giving me a general idea just how much of an advantage the human player is initially given in this game on certain levels.
On qb acc slider. I always test these 3 settings first. 65, 90, and 81. these are usually the sweet spots with these sliders. i always try to make 90 work first. they just throw the ball away more and somehow make overthrows, if you can balance the other pass game sliders with it.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2021, 04:44 PM   #12
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Gave these a try. Bucs(me) vs Chargers. I beat them 37 to 17. Chargers threw for 282 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT. I threw for 241 yards, 0 TDs, 3 INTs. I had 99 rushing yards on 21 attempts. Chargers really didn't try to run the ball, they tried only 7 times.

The Good:

I put blocking at 0 for everybody. I like what I saw. No more weird suction blocking, once a blocker was beat, he was beat which was nice. Saw some nice low ball catch animations, way more then I ever saw at default sliders which was nice. Had tackle at 35 for both sides. Made for more break tackle occurrences and a more realistic tackle radius. At default 50 I felt as though defenders had magnets in their gloves and could tackle you from a distance way too often and the 1st attempt of a tackle was way too successful.

The bad:

With WR catching at 40, still not enough drops. There were only 3 drops combined in the game. USER WRs still not actively going after the ball unless change the coach settings to aggressive catch deep and medium. Chargers QB didn't scramble, he instead would roll out and either throw it away, under throw a WR or over throw a WR. He has a balanced trait.

I'm not tripping off the score because on paper, the Bucs should beat the Chargers most of the time. Going to try to lower the catch to 35 to get more drops. Oh the Chargers pass percentage was 72%.
Old 08-24-2021, 04:51 PM   #13
MVP

Try 37 catch. Ive more success with it than 35.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Gave these a try. Bucs(me) vs Chargers. I beat them 37 to 17. Chargers threw for 282 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT. I threw for 241 yards, 0 TDs, 3 INTs. I had 99 rushing yards on 21 attempts. Chargers really didn't try to run the ball, they tried only 7 times.

The Good:

I put blocking at 0 for everybody. I like what I saw. No more weird suction blocking, once a blocker was beat, he was beat which was nice. Saw some nice low ball catch animations, way more then I ever saw at default sliders which was nice. Had tackle at 35 for both sides. Made for more break tackle occurrences and a more realistic tackle radius. At default 50 I felt as though defenders had magnets in their gloves and could tackle you from a distance way too often and the 1st attempt of a tackle was way too successful.

The bad:

With WR catching at 40, still not enough drops. There were only 3 drops combined in the game. USER WRs still not actively going after the ball unless change the coach settings to aggressive catch deep and medium. Chargers QB didn't scramble, he instead would roll out and either throw it away, under throw a WR or over throw a WR. He has a balanced trait.

I'm not tripping off the score because on paper, the Bucs should beat the Chargers most of the time. Going to try to lower the catch to 35 to get more drops. Oh the Chargers pass percentage was 72%.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-24-2021, 05:19 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Thanks for the feedback guys

Will test Human WR catch tonight after work.

Lots of guys on EA's default roster has high CIT rating which results in very few drops.

I'll experiment with catch just slightly below 40 as suggested.

As for CPU tackle at 35 that's a new one for me since I've never lowered their slider only the Human tackle slider.

Will give it a shot and see what animations might trigger...

Old 08-24-2021, 06:35 PM   #15
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

So replayed the same 2 teams only change was CPU QBA at 90 instead of 65 and both sides catching at 35. I threw for 202 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs. Chargers threw for 142 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs. Chargers also had a 39% completion compared to last time of 72%.

The Good

Chargers QB scrambled 4 times with QBA at 90. At 65 he didn't scramble at all. Also this time he was more concerned with trying to find an open WR instead of instantly throwing it away like before. So that I love. WR catch at 35, there were 12 drops in the game combined. Only 1 or 2 of those drops were wide open drops, the rest were contested drops. I am totally fine with contested drops.

I won again, 24 to 14. Was a pretty close game until the second half of the 4th Quarter.

The Bad

Other then the USER WR and DB not going for the ball unless you put them on aggressive, nothing really. I do wish the defensive ends generated more of a pass rush. Other then that, a solid game. Plenty of flags, mostly holding and roughing the passer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2021, 06:35 PM   #16
MVP

35 is pretty good for cou tackle. 37 works pretty good too. a little bit tighter. you may want to bump fumble 5 ticks less than tackle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Thanks for the feedback guys

Will test Human WR catch tonight after work.

Lots of guys on EA's default roster has high CIT rating which results in very few drops.

I'll experiment with catch just slightly below 40 as suggested.

As for CPU tackle at 35 that's a new one for me since I've never lowered their slider only the Human tackle slider.

Will give it a shot and see what animations might trigger...

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »