Home

MADDEN next gen positive thread

This is a discussion on MADDEN next gen positive thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2013, 11:30 PM   #73
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: MADDEN next gen positive thread

For anyone wanting to see some gameplay, check the game informer stream thread in here. There have been some other streams of it on twitch throughout the day.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:40 PM   #74
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

The box says Madden 25, so that's what I expected--like an expansion pack. Anything else is a plus, although I also expected more fluidity. But that's something a stream really doesn't help anyway.

You'd think football fans would've learned by now that you temper expectations with this company and the way that studio is run....baby steps...But that's a topic for another thread.

GT: IIx PaCmAN xII
Rams/Mizzou/Cards

Old 11-14-2013, 12:02 AM   #75
Pro

OVR: 10

If you passed on current gen Madden 25, you should be fine. Madden 25 is not a bad football game. If you did purchase Madden 25 current gen, well...ummm....at least it will have remote play on the PS4?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2013, 12:04 AM   #76
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Yea (to Pacman83^^) that is exactly what I think us gamer's are going to have to do with this years annual edition of madden. It really is just Madden 25 CG expanded and briefly opened up to Next Gen capabilities. A lot of the real changes or future plans to turn around the Madden Franchise probably didn't feel suitable or worthy enough to cram or rush into a new generation console release. I'm Giving them props for not rushing more features/ tech that is not fully mapped out & putting it into a late annual release new console introductory game. I think what Madden 15 will be is what we wanted out of Madden 25 yet I can't speak for all of you or technically any of you. But If you opinion validates it lol

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 11-14-2013, 05:05 AM   #77
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

I'm simply just shocked at the visuals. I don't know...maybe I was expecting too much.
If the gameplay is top notch I'll just deal with it this year..

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 11-14-2013, 05:15 AM   #78
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

I think the graphics look better, just not a huge jump. What I was most impressed with in the GI stream was the running. It really looked improved. You can see true foot planting and not much twitching. I also saw some new tackle animations. The stadium looked good too.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:01 AM   #79
Rookie

GmenAllday's Arena

OVR: 0

Thought id just share all positives i seen during these streams last night in attempt to lift all our madden spirits a bit no negativity posted here.
.Nice graphic improvement the day games look way better as oppose to night games for some reason but you can definitely tell the difference from CG. The grass stains are perfect as well as the fields.
.The crowd is much improved all 3d models and they stand up cheer and chant during key moments i even heard lets go packers and defense chants throughout the game and the camera rumbles as you score on a big play *and crowd goes crazy
.The sidelines are more filled out and all 3D models
.Way better replays and new cutscenes actually seen trainers come on the field and check on the guy on the ground and a defense huddle is present lol
.The O-line actually backs up and forms a pocket as oppose to them attacking D-line men on pass play and i seen double teams
****nning actually looks like theyre putting momentum into each stride looks way more natural as oppose to the gliding look *
. The A.I played pretty good on pro moved the ball rather well so imagine all-madden
Old 11-14-2013, 09:29 AM   #80
Banned

Ken Griffery Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
I think the graphics look better, just not a huge jump.
This is what we were promised. NOTHING in that GI stream resembled anything close to that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »