Home

MADDEN next gen positive thread

This is a discussion on MADDEN next gen positive thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2013, 04:07 AM   #65
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: MADDEN next gen positive thread

For myself, This is going to be a touchy subject. I love Madden 12, still continue to play it. Only because it offers me a true coaches mode, CPU vs CPU and simplistic total control of franchise.I don't thumb jockey or play OL. It has some issues, But for my needs, It is the only choice I have.. That being said, I was completely disappointed with M13 & M25.. I only play sports games.. Nothing else at all.. BUT if Madden the next gen has those features, and plays a fundamental decent FB game. I would be ecstatic.. To spend 400 dollar's on a PS4 would be really stupid for just Golf, Baseball and FB game especially if those features weren't included. But I would justify spending it if EA added these things, Without them, It would be useless to me. I can only hope, read these boards and comments after you guys get the game and system.. The only other reason I would purchase a PS4 would be for MLB the Show and a great looking Golf game.. So I will be watching, hoping, for good news. If I don't get my wishes, I hope that many of you get yours.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2013, 07:11 AM   #66
D*lph*ns m*k* m* cry

OVR: 13

I am excited to play this on Friday. I skipped on the 360 and ps3 launches because Madden was stripped of most features. I am happy with Madden 25 on the 360, so this should be a improvement and I know it will be the first I play when I am done setting up the PS4
Old 11-12-2013, 02:12 PM   #67
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I'm looking forward to Madden25 NG in the next week and a half. I'm looking forward to see how the oline pocket forums and how good the pass rush has improve from current gen. Overall it will be a good and solid game for this year.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:07 PM   #68
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

In my honest opinion I am excited for Next Gen Madden. I'd really liked to see uncut raw gameplay by now although it doesn't bother me. I've been gaming for a while I've purchased every madden on release date from madden 00-Madden 13.

While we all have been on the path with EA we have got boatloads of promises and of course tagged to the brand the legacy issues. Think of all EA's marketing plans/ "innovative" Game ideas / Back of the box feature (gimmick history) I buy EA simply because I love feeling the joy of having my OWN NFL league at my disposal and Fate. Never in the past has madden honestly brought in experts or ask for expertise on how to emulate real human aspects of football. Bringing in Clint (former NFL player.. speaks volumes of how serious they are about maybe righting ship.

True Step ++
Infinity Engine 2.0 ++
New running advance control ++
Living Sidelines (++ for EA standards) we will see a more living EA? Isn't that part of something most of us hear have wanted?

Don't like the fact of EA only working on something to an extent and leaving it in a game. If it is a new big time feature/change to game it should be done thoroughly. But No nameplates on back of jerseys/ Generic body types/ false/ duplicate #'s and no accessories? Why so many eye sores to the new feature? (Take mind to think I will not set in stone until I have played M25 NG)

Graphically i think it is silly to say it doesn't look better in every aspect of the game, Colors look more true plus we all will be playing on the comfort of our own HDTV's with no uploading render loss or bad coding. We will have a beautiful game.

Pocket Pressence ++ (Something that should have been implemented coming into the current gen 360/PS3) Thinking of the fact that Madden is on the 25th ANNUAL release of a football game and on the 25th year they found hopefully a realistic NFL solution/AI setup for developing a real pocket design by Football players. Again that speaks volumes about something. 25 years with no real pocket in a Football game?

I am anxious about really seeing this new AI on Next gen I hope they are far more realistic and keep a user on his heels. I wish I could enjoy a football game where literally I am immerse by the on field actions & most importantly precision with every choice. I want a difficult football game. Really hoping the AI plays smarter & quicker without cheating. No speed burst or Warp blocking, I'd like to see the defense overall have more dominance and disruption.

EA kills immersion with not introducing human error elements into the game. Things like fumbled snaps/ handoffs/ Non -wire warp track passing/ Errant passes/ Bad snaps/ Real penalties with proper diverse animation physical proof via replay.

I hope Offensive AI is aggressive and real too. I dont want to see Seneca Wallace walking up reading defenses like Aaron Rodgers and making plays and simple completions like he is A-Rod. The game nor league is that easy. If there are mismatches I want the AI to hot route on my adjustments and make a move in their favor.

Also I hope AI knows who it's playmakers/ signal callers are on both sides of ball. I hate playing against teams and then they dont even Utilize the weapons realistically.

For Example San Diego Chargers CPU will throw screens pass routes to Ryan matthews but run off tackles persay with Danny Woodhead I dont wanna see that.

Furthermore:: If CPU is 1st and goal from 4yd ln with a backfield of David Wilson , Mike Tolbert & Rashard jennings
If all 3 backs can enter the game in given scenario. package in situations make it be the correct. Coaches know bigger backs typically are needed so when CPU uses run play id like to see proper personel per team scheme in situation.

Hopefully they tuned the scheme realism too I want to see each team making decisions and playing like real schemes would.

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 11-13-2013, 01:57 AM   #69
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Cool thread. I excused myself from OS for a bit just to get my gaming "Hard Booted".
I let myself get drinched in the flood of negativity at OS theses days (my fault for letting that happen) and it simply drained the fun aspect away.

Going forward I'm simply going to play games for what they are and not compare to what the perfect game would be... just like my kid days.

I'm very excited for Madden (Passed on current version) and plan to have a blast in my own little NFL world.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 11-13-2013, 09:01 PM   #70
MVP

Brian_OS's Arena

OVR: 14

Excited as well. Nothing better then getting a launch console and a few sports games. I'm very exited for Madden and 2k hoops on Friday. My last game of Madden on current gen will be me playing in the Super Bowl as my Niners. Next day, my real season starts on next gen... Bring it on!
Old 11-13-2013, 10:10 PM   #71
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Yeah I'm not even a big NBA fan but just seeing how NBA looks and hopefully plays... made me have to support them.

I passed on Madden 25 on current gen just because I wanted more excitement come PS4 time

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 11:24 PM   #72
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Expectations should have been a lot lower for some people. I expected a little better graphics and things to be a little more fluid. Being a port from current gen not much more could have been expected. Madden 15 being built on and for the Net Gen consoles should be much better. And thats when im expecting big changes.

Last edited by HozAndMoose; 11-13-2013 at 11:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »