Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2014, 06:24 PM   #241
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
I don't need to know right now. But to be honest, I've been so disappointed with so many Maddens (and ended up purchasing only a couple over the past 10 years), and with no other alternative, I'm just desperate for news/visual evidence on where Madden is going.

But you guys are right. It's a couple months away and plenty of time still to get info.
If anything is a consolation, seeing the vidoes early before didn't help lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 06:24 PM   #242
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Regardless, as others have said, videos will be popping up from media outlets very soon. Not a huge deal

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:25 PM   #243
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
How many times have you been to E3? I've been 3 times and people just cant walk in. You need a pass and you get a pass by being a member of the gaming press. Now I could give anyone my pass and they could go in as me but thats not open to the public.
Only once in 06, I just really wanted to see the PS3. I was working at best buy at the time and that was enough to get me in.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:25 PM   #244
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Because it's freaking E3 that's why! People have have been waiting all year for E3 to get here. It's like a holiday for most gamers. A lot of us look forward to seeing USER vids & getting impressions from the general public so that we don't have to take EA's word for everything. You're right, we'll eventually get vids rolling out but the point is it's very lame & anticlimactic for EA to pull the rug from under us right when they know people are anxiously awaiting footage. If they're that concerned about getting criticism early then how about just don't show the game at all at E3. Just wait til August to start rolling out vids. Either way it's not a good look for EA to put restrictions because it's screams lack of confidence which is not the perception they should want. If the game was in alpha build or more than 6 months away then I would understand, but we're about 2 months away from release so what's the problem? And they wonder why they get so much slack from gamers?

By sun I mean videos.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:27 PM   #245
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Because it's freaking E3 that's why! People have have been waiting all year for E3 to get here. It's like a holiday for most gamers. A lot of us look forward to seeing USER vids & getting impressions from the general public so that we don't have to take EA's word for everything. You're right, we'll eventually get vids rolling out but the point is it's very lame & anticlimactic for EA to pull the rug from under us right when they know people are anxiously awaiting footage. If they're that concerned about getting criticism early then how about just don't show the game at all at E3. Just wait til August to start rolling out vids. Either way it's not a good look for EA to put restrictions because it's screams lack of confidence which is not the perception they should want. If the game was in alpha build or more than 6 months away then I would understand, but we're about 2 months away from release so what's the problem? And they wonder why they get so much slack from gamers?
It's not just EA its gaming in general. It's becoming less and less about games and gamers. And more and more about simply making money. Not a fan personally.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 06:30 PM   #246
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders81tim
It's not just EA its gaming in general. It's becoming less and less about games and gamers. And more and more about simply making money. Not a fan personally.
Sorry but since when was it never about making money? When were they giving out video games for free? I understand your sentiment but I think you're stretching it a bit. Like the people who said Sony cares about the gamers but MS just wants money during last years E3 craziness.

Sadly, most things are simply about making money. The NFL itself is.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:30 PM   #247
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Because the people at E3 are gaming press generally. They arent likely to have agendas or nitpick about certain things. They are also more likely to evenly report any issues with the game without an agenda.
It's a video game, not footage of the shooter on the grassy knoll.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:32 PM   #248
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

My prediction. After the ign madden breakdown tomorrow video recording will be allowed. I'm guessing they were granted exclusive first gameplay.

Unless someone is real sneaky with their camera skills.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »