Home

Madden 17 wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 17 wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2015, 10:41 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 wishlist

I think the gameplay this year is solid overall. I would keep it similar to this year. That is a big win for Madden IMO.

CFM-
1)I want more progression. I like to play more of a macro game, simming several seasons, without actually playing many games, and with minimal midseason intervention and progression just doesn't seem to allow for new elite players while doing this (league-wide, not just my team). To do this, I would increase performance based automatic improvements, and reduce the reliance on targeted XP based improvements.

MUT-
1)I'm not sure how to "fix" this or if this is just an issue with small sample size, but I played three of my first four season games today and everyone had a team that was filled with elite players top to bottom. This was Rookie 2 and makes it hard to want to get started in MUT H2H mid-season

Ranked H2H-
1)The decision to eliminate the lobby was a poor one. Before, I would love to get to see what team the opposing player was selecting before making my pick. I will generally pick a comparable team. Most of my recent online experience came in Madden 25, but it was nice to not have to play EVERY game against the Seahawks or Niners.

Game scripting-
1)Some of the superpower-defense games are just boring.

CPU-
1)It seems like CPU drives are generally predetermined before the drive really gets going. This might be part of the scripting, but it just doesn't feel authentic to me.
2)This may have already been tuned, I noted this more around release, but CPU RBs vision seems to be too strong, with RBs regularly reversing field for large gains.

Draft Champions-
1)This mode should extend to offline H2H (understanding these matches would not include MUT rewards)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2015, 07:00 PM   #66
Pro

Here is the petition to get FBGS Ratings in Madden
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 11-09-2015 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-11-2015, 07:25 PM   #67
Rookie

downundermike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Cardinal
Here's what are some of my suggestions:

Gameplay:

2. Formation Subs: Which will also make it's return next year.
Is this for sure coming back, where did you see this if so ?????
Old 11-14-2015, 02:20 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 20

It's probably expensive as hell which is why we still haven't seen it, but I'm patiently dying for a full-blown dynamic weather and lighting system; something akin to what we've seen in games like Far Cry 2 and Red Dead Redemption, where the sun actually comes in and out from behind the clouds in real time, dynamic precipitation where rain can turn to snow and vice versa, a rainy 1st quarter that becomes overcast by the 2nd quarter, then sunny in the second half and so on. PLEASE GOD!

Also PLEASE take a page from MLB 15 and introduce seasonal lighting changes: August/September lighting should look starkly different from December/January lighting, to say nothing of daylight savings time and how 4:30PM in September (when it doesn't get dark until 8 or 9) is obviously different from 4:30PM in December/January (when it doesn't get dark until freaking 6).

And please, for the love of God, give me an option to turn off the "pink in October" stuff. Not that I condone breast cancer, but it's unsightly as hell, and lasts a full quarter of the season. Enough already, holy ****.

Last edited by NEOPARADIGM; 11-15-2015 at 02:32 AM.
Old 11-14-2015, 09:07 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 3

I want all players scanned, that would be pretty cool, and fairly simple I guess.
Old 11-14-2015, 09:47 PM   #70
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

I want a post draft stage to sign or bid on 3-5 UDFA

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 11-16-2015, 06:05 AM   #71
Rookie

ednaaard's Arena

How about the "last week vs. this week" passing or rushing in game comparison actually working? How can year after year "last weeks" numbers still all be zero every single time without fail?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2015, 02:50 PM   #72
Rookie

Kentaurus's Arena

I made a big long post about this earlier so instead of just putting up the wall of text here I'll just link to it.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047652826

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »