Home

Madden NFL 17: Play the Moments Is Better Than You Expect

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17: Play the Moments Is Better Than You Expect within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2017, 04:01 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17: Play the Moments Is Better Than You Expect

No matter who I play, the CPU only throws the ball 20-25 times a game. Playing the Jets, Matt Forte had 44 carries. Played the Packers and Aaron Rodgers was 14-29 while Lacey had 34 carries.
Old 01-13-2017, 12:45 PM   #74
Rookie

theepicman115's Arena

OVR: 0

I enjoy it! Because of high school and grades, I can't get on the ps4 during the school week and if my grades are **** then I'm not allowed on it at all. So PTM allows me to get more games done in my CFM.
Old 01-13-2017, 02:03 PM   #75
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeptunePirate
Being 31 with a full time job, wife and 3 kiddos. Play The Moments is fantastic for me. I grew up playing Franchise Mode every year and playing every game. That simply can't be done now, lol. PTM lets me get through seasons at a very decent pace. It's something that needs to be in the game every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'm in the same boat as you and this mode is just great. Usually me and my cousin do an online cfm and can barely get through a season or 2 and it's stressful when you feel like you're holding the other person up. Even last year we tried a system where we play 4 games a year (playoffs to if we make it) and sim the rest to try to speed up the process but you kind of lose touch with your team some. Right now we are in our 7th season. We have had draft picks turn into studs and duds, won some, lost some, and everything in between. It's been a blast. I even have a small amount of time to mess with an offline cfm. Can't stress how much I love this mode even with it's couple sim stat irritations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2017, 07:04 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 1

A person in our league started using play the moment for just defense but it completely screwed up total plays for the game. Him and his opponent were getting 170-180 plays for the game so I made him stop using it. Anyone else run into this problem?
Old 01-15-2017, 01:05 AM   #77
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesports
As someone mentioned in another thread, fatigue must be set to around 75-80 for more realistic number of carries. Mine is set to that and I typically see accurate run stats
Interesting, I just tried this for 2 games in my franchise play offense only.

Fatigue set to 80 (Fumbles at 55) - Players were getting injured on a too frequent basis IMO. I probably lost 5 players in the game and the computer lost a few. I figure this was directly related to the fatigue slider.

Fatigue set to 75 - Still a lot of injuries and we fumbled like 4 times. The rain probably didn't help. Still concerned about the injuries.

Hard to tell if this fixed the carries issue because the CPU running back was injured in both games. They seemed to be running a lot but slightly less than in my prior experiences. It seems the injury slider may need lowered to compensate for higher fatigue. I didn't think the sliders effected super sim, so I'm curious if anyone has some slight slider tweaks to correct issues with play the moments.
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Old 09-20-2022, 03:53 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Definitely this. Being i know that coaches don't call every play on both sides of the ball, play the moments cpu vs CPU on slow speed is what coach mode should be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's always funny when I find an old post talking about doing something that I recently started doing again like it's something new.
Old 09-20-2022, 06:00 PM   #79
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I started playing PTM last year. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »