Home

Madden 19 Feature Set Predictions

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Feature Set Predictions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2018, 06:28 PM   #49
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden 19 Feature Set Predictions

I'm not going to complain about it if gets in but I can't lie, I'll be disappointed if custom draft classes is one of the CFM additions because selfishly I don't want to see limited development time for the mode spent on something that has no value for me.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 05-20-2018, 07:05 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I'm not going to complain about it if gets in but I can't lie, I'll be disappointed if custom draft classes is one of the CFM additions because selfishly I don't want to see limited development time for the mode spent on something that has no value for me.
Yeah I'm all for as much customization as possible, but I don't really see the appeal of this. If you are customizing the draft class before hand, wouldn't you already know who the good players and busts are when you're selecting players on draft day
Old 05-20-2018, 08:59 PM   #51
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
Yeah I'm all for as much customization as possible, but I don't really see the appeal of this. If you are customizing the draft class before hand, wouldn't you already know who the good players and busts are when you're selecting players on draft day
Theoretically, if you made the draft class yes. But, if you got a draft class from someone else who you trust in the community...unless you purposely looked at the composition you wouldn't really know. Plus, past the first round prospects I don't really know too much about college football each year anyway. It would be a valuable feature for me to at least avoid generic players for one or two years.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2018, 12:29 AM   #52
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
2k allows the ability to "randomize" the draft class ratings so ratings remain an uncertainty.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:54 AM   #53
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
That's now why people do it. They do it so they can put real college players in the game in future seasons, such as Tyrell Shavers (6'6', ran a 4.38 40):

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting...-6_200-po.html
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:16 AM   #54
MVP

OVR: 1

if custom draft classes get in and other stuff doesn't, then ill be more than disappointed. Let people edit a draft class, or start a franchise with an edited roster. move on to more important stuff like RFAs, 5th year options, formation subs in custom playbooks etc.
Old 05-21-2018, 10:54 AM   #55
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
2k allows the ability to "randomize" the draft class ratings so ratings remain an uncertainty.
Ok I could see the appeal in that. There are other things that are fundamentally wrong with franchise mode that I'd prioritize over this but it seems like low hanging fruit that a lot of people want to see added so hopefully it makes it in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2018, 04:21 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Also allows you to fix certain aspects of gameplay more directly

Ex: 15+ pt Delta of OL STR vs DL
1) minimizes/delays disengages as RB reaches side of DL
2) causes more fluid/dynamic cutback lanes as high PRC players look to fulfill their run gap/fill/cutback lanes etc...
3) more reach Tackle attempts while interacting with the OL w/out auctioning into a Tackle Animation.
3) LB’s sometimes get caught up in the wash/flow

Ex: lowering THP scale to 60-79
1) QB Throw Animation is more vividly seen
2) puts greater weight on ZCV (ie Break-on-Ball) of generated DB’s, where as, above 79 overpowers the rating

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »