Home

Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.10 Available, Featuring Plenty of Gameplay Updates, Fixes & Much More - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.10 Available, Featuring Plenty of Gameplay Updates, Fixes & Much More - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2020, 08:40 PM   #49
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.10 Available, Featuring Plenty of Gameplay Updates, Fixes &

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
What kind of changes to catching are you talking about? Slider adjustments or editing the receiver's abilities?
Raise catching slider.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2020, 08:54 PM   #50
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.10 Available, Featuring Plenty of Gameplay Updates, Fixes &

I'm sure there will be a quick fix soon.

Hopefully, that doesn't break anything else.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:05 PM   #51
Rookie

OZZYVOL's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Title Update 4 Gridiron Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarmo88
Is the white screen issue still occurring?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2020, 09:21 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Unfortunately I have to agree that there's probably an issue with dropped passes in this patch, and the competitive crowd is on the mark here. I went into practice mode with the offense only and ran a slant play multiple times targeting Amari Cooper (90 CTH) and tried different slider settings. None of them mattered - even 100. I still saw an occasional drop with the slider maxed. That's....not good.

At first I thought it might be a issue with Catch in Traffic contributing heavily to the drops, and the game counting drops in stats that wouldn't really be drops in the NFL. But this is offense only practice mode, where only Catching should matter.

This will be fixed (and probably quickly) because the competitive crowd is already screaming bloody murder over it. In the meantime...off to my backup PC version because this was bound to happen at some point.

Edit: To clarify - I can tell the slider works because zeroing it causes him to drop literally every pass. But there's something going on that won't allow elite receivers to be elite.

Last edited by bcruise; 09-22-2020 at 09:25 PM.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:25 PM   #53
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Speaking of crafty wording... "Updates have been made to address general performance that impacted reliability of the kick meter, where it would sometimes hitch during field goal situations. "

OK Tiburon. It glitches every FG attempt. Not sometimes. It also glitches on kickoffs. It's like they're afraid to admit that the clear and obvious bugs that everyone sees exist for some reason. The game has bugs. Like every game. Just admit it, fix it, and move on. Stop pretending like this stuff doesn't exist.

Their wording is accurate. It did not happen every time and like others have said, it usually happened if you rushed the kick. Relax at least they are fixing it with this patch.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:29 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Let me pitch this to anyone who's seeing excessive drops:

When your receivers drop a pass, are you getting a rumble in your controller?

Before this patch, every time my receivers dropped a wide open pass I'd get a controller rumble. But now there are times where the drop happens but it doesn't rumble. This might mean there's something different going on - some kind of issue with the animation or collision detection, and not necessarily with the catching algorithm. It would help explain why raising the slider doesn't seem to do anything. But I suppose that's for EA to figure out.

To be more specific - lowering my slider to the point where "normal" drops happen still causes the rumble on drop, so that does still happen. The way it is right now, some drops are causing the rumble, and some aren't. I think the ones that do cause it are the "real" drops that are supposed to be happening, and the no-rumble ones are....something else.

Last edited by bcruise; 09-22-2020 at 10:08 PM.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:40 PM   #55
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZZYVOL
Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wasn't that supposed to be fixed?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2020, 10:33 PM   #56
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I've seen several instances of making a hit stick tackle. I glance off of the runner. The runner fidgets for about 2 seconds then falls over. Looks ridiculous.

Also i noticed that you can make special teams subs so I can finally make my punter be a holder for kicks. Is this new?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Last edited by oneamongthefence; 09-22-2020 at 10:38 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »