Home

Up to Date Madden 12 Rosters - Based off Madden 13 Official Updates

This is a discussion on Up to Date Madden 12 Rosters - Based off Madden 13 Official Updates within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2012, 04:37 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 32
Well Cut, this is kind of a test project to see how good the game play can become with changed ratings and is not really intended to be a multiple year, franchise roster.

Unfortunately, some of the changes I've made have significantly lowered the OVRs of the players, so if someone wants to use these for more than year of franchise, the rookies will have to be rerated or purged. I think SW's roster is without rerates
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #42
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Up to Date Madden 12 Rosters - Based off Madden 13 Official Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
I finished re-rating the Saints, this morning, using my formulary and the FBG ratings site. All I can say is WOW... What a difference these re-rates have made! For all of those non-believers out there, I will upload the file with the re-rated Saints team in a bit and you may judge for yourselves. Set all sliders to 25 and have at it. You will see a completely different game, I assure you. I will finish team 2 tonight.

I have a new found faith in EA after starting this project. EA's programming is legit! They just need to reevaluate how they rate the players!

Madden 12 is the most legitimate, true to life, football game ever made!
In madden 13 I edited 4 teams using the FBG ratings exact as i could and the results were amazing. The line play was great players moved like they should, players got beat like they should. The cb played real to life it was amazing. So I to believe if EA changed there formula for rating players it would make the game 100 percent better. FBG rating would be a big step up for madden. Madden tries to be sim but its not really I always thought they cheesed there ratings for a more arcadie feel.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:07 PM   #43
Rookie

macca2509's Arena

OVR: 2

Played Saints vs Saints with your first roster and then with the re-rated roster and the difference is amazing. Line play is better and more realistic in my opinion. Am looking forward to the full re-rated roster....
Old 12-24-2012, 01:04 PM   #44
Banned

Yeah, I am sorry I haven't put any work into it. I've been laid out with a fever for the last 3 days. I will get it done though.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:51 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sec,

Do you have the roster without any rating adjustment?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2012, 08:00 AM   #46
Rookie

macca2509's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Yeah, I am sorry I haven't put any work into it. I've been laid out with a fever for the last 3 days. I will get it done though.
No probs, just get better....
Old 12-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #47
Banned

Yeah, apparently there is some nasty epidemic of bronchitis going around down here. I think I made it through the worst of it without meds. I work in the healthcare industry and I have no trust for pharmaceuticals. I won't even take an aspirin... Anyway, I will start working on the roster again tomorrow night and will just keep plugging away until it is done.

As for the member asking for the roster without ratings changes, I do have the roster without them, but I must've taken the link down. I will get it back up ASAP
Old 12-27-2012, 08:30 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0

thank you. i hope you get better. And also... what kind of slider would you use for not-re-rated roster?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »