Home

It's time for a new classic roster

This is a discussion on It's time for a new classic roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2016, 11:26 AM   #49
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

OVR: 0
Talking Re: It's time for a new classic roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Yeah those look "right" in my opinion

Rplat, how are you editing stamina and durability? I can't find a way for these in the editor
I edit them in game. You can do it in the CSV file after you export the roster with Xanathol's editor. I don't know the specific fields off the top of my head.

Here's a couple excel files with just names and audio codes for M25/M15/M16. Not every name that has audio is listed and a few of them are only pronounced on certain Madden's. For instance, I'm pretty sure they pronounce "Warner" on M25 but I haven't found a working code for M15.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Madden Audio Codes.zip (129.5 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by rplatypus; 05-19-2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-20-2016, 12:29 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: It's time for a new classic roster

Work has stalled on this. There doesn't seem to be much interest in Last Gen Madden. I may pick it back up in a few months
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 07-25-2016, 05:11 PM   #51
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Quote:
Work has stalled on this. There doesn't seem to be much interest in Last Gen Madden. I may pick it back up in a few months
I have the same problem. I have 22 teams finished on mine and don't feel like putting in the additional 60 hours or so to complete it right now. I might pick it back up after M17 is released but Madden changed the in game commentators this year and I fear it might be difficult to convert previous Madden rosters to M17. There's a good chance that the audio codes have changed and possibly the Player Id's, which would be less likely.

I don't think people understand how difficult it is to create an entire Madden roster by yourself. I had a few people contact me after I converted and uploaded Playmakers 90's roster to the M15 community files and they said "That roster is great. You should do a 2000's roster next." They don't understand that he likely put in 10% of a working year (200 hours) into that roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2016, 10:41 AM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
I have the same problem. I have 22 teams finished on mine and don't feel like putting in the additional 60 hours or so to complete it right now. I might pick it back up after M17 is released but Madden changed the in game commentators this year and I fear it might be difficult to convert previous Madden rosters to M17. There's a good chance that the audio codes have changed and possibly the Player Id's, which would be less likely.

I don't think people understand how difficult it is to create an entire Madden roster by yourself. I had a few people contact me after I converted and uploaded Playmakers 90's roster to the M15 community files and they said "That roster is great. You should do a 2000's roster next." They don't understand that he likely put in 10% of a working year (200 hours) into that roster.
It's not a neasy thing but I'm still plugging. I wanted to ask, I see theres two overall rating columns. I know one is the displayed overall, the other true calculation. Is there a way to update all at once to make it so the "cosmetic" rating matches the true calculation?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 07-30-2016, 05:24 PM   #53
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Quote:
It's not a neasy thing but I'm still plugging. I wanted to ask, I see theres two overall rating columns. I know one is the displayed overall, the other true calculation. Is there a way to update all at once to make it so the "cosmetic" rating matches the true calculation?
Not that I know of. I adjust them in game in the player edit screen.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:23 AM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
Not that I know of. I adjust them in game in the player edit screen.
You can change a players overall in game? How do you do this?
Old 08-08-2016, 05:43 PM   #55
MVP

Bud I'm not sure whats going on but I've got a 1987 roster thats near complete, but now im getting data corrupt issues. ive taken it in and out the game a few times, but now its corrupt all the time. It transfers over fine, but when I go to load in game either a data corrupt message, or it loads briefly and then bam black screen freeze. Would you be able to take a look at it and see if it can be salvaged for a release?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2016, 10:49 AM   #56
MVP

I believe I wrecked this roster by resetting depth charts inthe editor. If anyone can help please let me know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »