Home

therizing02's Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on therizing02's Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2011, 10:26 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: therizing02's Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by krist042
I used those sliders right above and had a great game in my franchise! I am the Rams and I was playing the Seahawks, I like them because they are on Slow not Very Slow. Very Slow is... very slow haha. It may have better tackle animations, but it just is toooo slow to be realistic. The score was 27-10 me (I think this is a realistic score, you probably don't haha). Bradford was 17-31 241 yards, 1 TD Whitehurst was 17-28 203 yard 1 TD 1 INT and SJax was 127 yards 2 TDs on 27 carries and Lynch was 102 yards on 21 carries. That is 4.7 and 4.8 YPC. Very accurate numbers. Laurinatis led my team with 9 total tackles whereas Bigby led the Hawks with 11. Curry somehow sacked me 3 times though which is the only kind of crazy stat. I have been playing with mkharsh sliders and just have been getting torn up by the CPU's run game so I've been looking for other ones but based on this game, I think I might stick with these.
YES! Good LBs not getting the majority of the tackles and having to share them with corners and safetys is whats irked about EVERY football game until now. I'm 5 games in and Stafford is the most sacked QB in my league at 18 with the 2nd coming in at 15(realistic no? haha) but the DET O-Line is BAD and I get caught in horrible field position alot and try to force sh*t instead of just throwing the ball away. U could up the Pass Blk on your set but I kinda like having this problem to deal with till I get to the offseason.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #90
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Tackle Slider is the key to all defensive reactions

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleStud
Allright Ched if your interested, I've been testing allnight and now I'm set: SLOW. Thresh 45. 12min qtr. 25 runoff. Injuries 20. Fatigue 65. Mkharsh33 Auto-Subs. End game stats are perfect, last game my MLB got 7 tackles to Patrick Willis 8 and got 3 sacks, 2 with my ROLB and 1 from my RE. Gorgeous.

USER/CPU

QBA 20/40
PBL 0/0
WRC 40/40

Broken Tackles 0/0
Run Blocking 0/25
Fumbles 50/50

Pass Reaction Time 0/0
INT 20/20
Pass Rush 50/50

Rush Reaction 0/15
Block Shedding 0/15
Tackling 15/15

I had to lower CPU rush D, as they(the niners)weren't giving me an inch. You must have a great ground game to have this at 50. Also shoutout to therizing02 for making madden 12 the best football game I've played to date.
What did u change from 50?? I just put up 130 rushing with shonn green against the cowboys... I'm good at rushing... And pretty good all sound. Final score was 12-10 jets but all the cowboys points came in last 3 mins.. No tds for me though... Thresh was 50... They had about 20 rushing yards... And stats thought the game were all effed up like Keith brooking ha d 5 tackles but only showed 2.... :/
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 09-07-2011, 11:10 PM   #91
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

@rumlestud- what specials did u use w those? I currently have 45/75/45/100/50... Kick meter feels slow/specials aren't challenging at all. Idfk know with these game. It's so not exciting...
UCONN HUSKIES Football
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 11:16 PM   #92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
Yea that's a god thing.. I'm jumping the gun, one half, plus I wasn't using the most recent posted, I was using OP.. I can't wait to play more tn after the long day ahead!

I'm gonna use 45 thresh very slow with the latest post

USER/CPU

QBA 20/40
PBL 0/0
WRC 40/40

Broken Tackles 0/0
Run Blocking 0/0
Fumbles 50/50

Pass Reaction Time 0/0
INT 20/20
Pass Rush 50/50

Rush Reaction 0/50<<<
Block Shedding 50/50<<<
Tackling 15/15
Isn't that what u have? Thresh speed makes a huge difference, what made u go from 45 to 50?
Old 09-07-2011, 11:35 PM   #93
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Oooo no I used

USER/CPU

QBA 20/30
PBL 0/0
WRC 40/40

Broken Tackles 0/0
Run Blocking 0/0
Fumbles 50/50

Pass Reaction Time 0/0
INT 20/20
Pass Rush 50/50

Rush Reaction 0/0
Block Shedding 0/0
Tackling 15/15
UCONN HUSKIES Football
Old 09-07-2011, 11:37 PM   #94
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleStud
Allright Ched if your interested, I've been testing allnight and now I'm set: SLOW. Thresh 45. 12min qtr. 25 runoff. Injuries 20. Fatigue 65. Mkharsh33 Auto-Subs. End game stats are perfect, last game my MLB got 7 tackles to Patrick Willis 8 and got 3 sacks, 2 with my ROLB and 1 from my RE. Gorgeous.

USER/CPU

QBA 20/40
PBL 0/0
WRC 40/40

Broken Tackles 0/0
Run Blocking 0/25
Fumbles 50/50

Pass Reaction Time 0/0
INT 20/20
Pass Rush 50/50

Rush Reaction 0/15
Block Shedding 0/15
Tackling 15/15

I had to lower CPU rush D, as they(the niners)weren't giving me an inch. You must have a great ground game to have this at 50. Also shoutout to therizing02 for making madden 12 the best football game I've played to date.
trying these now.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:12 AM   #95
Rookie

natet93's Arena

OVR: 4

Just gave these a shot and am really impressed by my first game. I was the saints against the pack. After taking a 17-0 lead and a few turnovers from the packers I was about to write these sliders off. Next thing I know rodgers leads the pack back to 17- 10 by halftime. I end up losing 30 to 20 in a highly intense game. I had one sack with my RE and gb had four with clay matthews. I love the d line play because guys like will smith would shutdown the run game but would not really effect the pass game. Then when my speedy DE came in he was able to force rodgers out of the pocket, just like how it works IRL. The cpu running game seemed spot on although mine was difficult ( pack does have solid defense). A couple switches I made was to normal speed and 48 threshold. Everything seems solid Im definitely going to try in a few more games. Favorite sliders so far and Iv tried at least 10 others.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 01:36 AM   #96
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by natet93
Just gave these a shot and am really impressed by my first game. I was the saints against the pack. After taking a 17-0 lead and a few turnovers from the packers I was about to write these sliders off. Next thing I know rodgers leads the pack back to 17- 10 by halftime. I end up losing 30 to 20 in a highly intense game. I had one sack with my RE and gb had four with clay matthews. I love the d line play because guys like will smith would shutdown the run game but would not really effect the pass game. Then when my speedy DE came in he was able to force rodgers out of the pocket, just like how it works IRL. The cpu running game seemed spot on although mine was difficult ( pack does have solid defense). A couple switches I made was to normal speed and 48 threshold. Everything seems solid Im definitely going to try in a few more games. Favorite sliders so far and Iv tried at least 10 others.
Ok well before I read this, I was just ina game on NORMAL speed and I just saw a ball go through my DE hand reaching for a bat down, never happens on SLOW. It wasn't a "just miss" by the fingertips either, I make excuses for most things like stats and suction tackles(they are still in the game no matter what u do)but THAT? No way.

I had a game just like yours against the cowboys in their house and I held them to 10-6 till literally THE LAST 4-5min in the game and f**kin Romo decides to pull off late game heroics. The swings, the line play were all there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »