Home

GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #873
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Threshold 32 will solve your DT outrunning QB problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I mean at 100 they were just juiced up. Going back to 50 fixed it at least for Geno Smith. He escaped the pocket easily when there was a lane.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk
Old 11-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #874
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Lol I'm using either of the ends - usually RE.

I'll try another game at linebacker and see if it changes. I'm certain it will but I still think the numbers will be high. Only reason I don't use anyone other than the d-line is because I probably would give up massive plays in coverage, lol.
Lol well if its perfect coverage and you are on the QBs *** what's going to happen? A sack. You either have to keep lowering coverage or lower offsides really low so slow down their initial jump or something. It sucks but its really hard for me to say without SEEING them myself. Was there a guy running open they just didn't tthrow too? Were they about to throw but you sacked them? Did it take you 5 seconds to break free but he still hasn't thrown it? Etc etc etc.

I'm playing against the Jets again with my test settings. 50 thresh. False start 70. Offsides 50. KR INT up to 91 (to close gaps faster between lb and RB). Roughing the kicker down to 50 because according to KBlovers explanation of penalties it will improve defensive attack.

Going to user dline whole first half.

Last edited by wordtobigbird; 11-24-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Old 11-24-2013, 12:21 PM   #875
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0

Raised RTP to 50 and Threshold down to 32 (thanks to Hanky).

Will play again and see what happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #876
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Lol well if its perfect coverage and you are on the QBs *** what's going to happen? A sack. You either have to keep lowering coverage or lower offsides really low so slow down their initial jump or something. It sucks but its really hard for me to say without SEEING them myself. Was there a guy running open they just didn't tthrow too? Were they about to throw but you sacked them? Did it take you 5 seconds to break free but he still hasn't thrown it? Etc etc etc.

Yeah in both games 75% of the sacks were just the QB holding onto the ball too long. Again though lol in Play Now it is ridiculously good, I was getting a sack or two a game and it played well, it's just Madden. Those two changes I listed above should help, playing now!
Old 11-24-2013, 12:26 PM   #877
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Yeah in both games 75% of the sacks were just the QB holding onto the ball too long. Again though lol in Play Now it is ridiculously good, I was getting a sack or two a game and it played well, it's just Madden. Those two changes I listed above should help, playing now!
Cool cool. Just so you know dropping threshold that low will create disparities that will need to be compensated with other slider changes just FYI.

Old 11-24-2013, 12:44 PM   #878
MVP

GJD23's Arena

1st qtr down, no sacks at all, lol. If I don't get any by HT I'll raise it to 50. Feels like the Pats are deadly through the air with it at 32.

Edit - forgot to switch to DB for this game, still using DL...which is a good sign!
Old 11-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #879
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

At half Smith is 11/17 84 yards. scrambled twice for 5. We had 5 sacks.

Getting pressure with dline is just too easy so it happens too frequently. Within a second I've beaten the tackle and it forces the QB into a panic . on a a few plays I put the olineman right on his *** or tossed him out of the way right at the snap. I'm just going to stay away from using the dline lol.

But false start at 70 just boost the human run blockers too much.

Going to run it back with offsides and false start at 1.
Old 11-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #880
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

But Smith reacted properly. He scrambled, threw some away, made some check downs. Tossed a deep ball into double coverage. Another one that someone almost caught. Problem is on 23 drop backs I probably pressured him heavily on 10-15. Falcons couldn't do that on their best day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »