Home

The "Super Secret" project can now be revealed...

This is a discussion on The "Super Secret" project can now be revealed... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2009, 11:04 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: The "Super Secret" project can now be revealed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodeus
Kind of on the same topic. Ian for Create-a-team are there gonna be new logos for M10?
If they included old logos (IE - the Browns Elf) that would be sweet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2009, 11:05 PM   #66
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
I'm working on it. Part of why I'm here at 11:00 pm sir.

But as you just said - you aren't a customer. And what would you say that you are right about? My tiny mind?

I try to listen to everyone on here, but do you honestly expect any human being to give you respect when that's the way you respond to them?

Next time I go to a restaurant and they undercook my steak I'll make sure to tell the waiter and the cook "I said medium well. Can you bring me a new one or is that too much for your tiny brain to handle?"...I wonder how much special sauce my steak will get.
LOL it's about time you put these people in place. I will never understand the negativity. And yeah, that steak sauce would have all the boogers and saliva in the world lol.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:05 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 12

I remember this actually.

Too bad it isn't for Madden.

So, seriously what is the deal with the NFL?

I am guessing legal has an issue with we the players making retired player and sharing them.

LET us SHARE the files in a different fashion so they aren't stored on your servers. It isn't like people aren't sharing them for Madden 08 or Tecmo Super Bowl (ROM) on the PC all the time with any player names they so wish.

This country and its ****ing legal system, what a ****ing joke. All it is about is money. Justice has nothing to do with it.

BTW

The idea is sweet and it does make skipping Madden for NCAA this year tempting. I just don't have time for two games any more.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:05 PM   #68
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

It would be kind of funny If IAN sabotaged Madden just to piss people off, then release the good game and say " you just got Richard Christied"
Old 04-27-2009, 11:07 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 14

Not to be "that guy" Ian but that's quite a thread title that packs no Madden punch..I'll admit seeing that vid earlier had me wanting NCAA football for the first time since Nebraska's Eric Crouch graced the cover of 2k3...but again it doesn't really have anything to do with Madden..

Best news we got today was the fact that Ian said he hasn't forgotten about 4 player co-op.....
Old 04-27-2009, 11:09 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrizzo380
You know, the main issue I could see here is not just being able to create them, but when they give you the exact tools you need to exactly recreate a certain person. If they included the name "walter" and the name "payton" in commentary, even though there was no other players in the current NFL roster named payton,(i know there is) then they run into issues. Or if they included a certain piece of equipment or style that a ex. player had that was unique. Such as if they let you choose what eye black you wanted, and they put john randle's signature in there, then thats an issue.

I dont see the problem with just letting people create teams, just dont overstep the boundaries and provide the tools needed to exactly recreate singnature people.

I went to school to be a lawyer and changed my mind half way through though, so I may be wrong...lol
Old 04-27-2009, 11:14 PM   #71
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwayGod53
Not to be "that guy" Ian but that's quite a thread title that packs no Madden punch..I'll admit seeing that vid earlier had me wanting NCAA football for the first time since Nebraska's Eric Crouch graced the cover of 2k3...but again it doesn't really have anything to do with Madden..

Best news we got today was the fact that Ian said he hasn't forgotten about 4 player co-op.....
Yeah that was pretty good news. Wonder if 4 player co-op will be online...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #72
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
It would be kind of funny If IAN sabotaged Madden just to piss people off, then release the good game and say " you just got Richard Christied"
Ian:
"New Madden 10 trailer released guys, here it is. Hope everyone enjoys it."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »