Home

EA Blogs On Connected Careers

This is a discussion on EA Blogs On Connected Careers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #81
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: EA Blogs On Connected Careers

What does this mean? More real players as FA's?

Quote:
Cut Days allows you to sign up to 75 players in the offseason and then cut down in the preseason. We’ve removed the generated players and made the feature much simpler.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #82
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Glad there's some blogs up to clear up any confusion people may have. I know I'm not 100% sure on what CC actually means for the Offline Gamer, but I'll give it a read when I've got more time tonight and see what's up.

On the surface, it sounds similar to FIFA 12's Career Mode, but I could be way off.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 06-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #83
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

This is the most impressive feature for today IMO (I might be the only one on these forums who was 'meh' about the Infinity engine...really doesn't impact Madden's biggest problem which is movement).

I really like the storyboard element to this. Really adds immersion to the game.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Old 06-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #84
Rookie

Smooth Grizzly's Arena

OVR: 3

I wonder if you will be able to be in one league as a created player, and in another everyone will be in control of the whole team like online franchise.

I'm trying to think how scheduling will work in a 32 human league, all with created players, it just seems like some users will be trying to play games at a crazy pace to boost their created player. IDK
Old 06-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 3
I read this on one of the blogs on Easports.com "Be a coach or a player, play online or offline, it's all available in CC." http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/online-connected-careers-community-blog
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #86
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

can u talk coaches out of retirement?
can u talk former players like guys who don't play anymore to come out of retiremnt and play or be a coach

are the actaul assisstent coaches in the game this year instead of the fake gernic coaches which took the fun out of playing madden what i mean is on my team can i expect to see brian daboll as KC OC Tom McMhon as ST coach Anthoney Plesent as DC unless they have it were remeo can do both roles?

also if i want to fire one of my assisstent coaches can i hire him with a real life coach in the coaches free agent pool say for example a brian billick and not some gernic coach fromt the coaches pool as this took the fun out of it i hope all real life assisstent coaches are brought back with real coaches

like say i wnat to hire adam zimmer or emmith thomas as my DC would he be in the free agent coaches pool to hire or say a legdernry coach like john madden?

are full coaching staffs in game and can a cpu team promote a coach or fire them in season hire a coach out ot retirment? like say jon gruden comes out of retiremnet is it possiable and is he placed in coaches free agent pool?

what about players can the come out of retirement as a coach? like an assisstent coach or HC? thanks

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Old 06-04-2012, 08:28 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 6

I didn't read the whole thread but with generated players gone, does that mean no rookie free agents? That sounds like a step backwards to me.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:29 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 2

dumb question but regarding online franchise...can i only have 3 or 4 human players and the rest of the league cpu like ncaa dynasty ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »