Home

2012 Franchise Progress Thread

This is a discussion on 2012 Franchise Progress Thread within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 2012 Franchise Progress Thread

Being a Marlins fan, I started one with the Marlins to mess around until that roster comes out.

Signed Derek Lee and traded for Dontrelle Willis and Juan Pierre.

It's a nice mix of 2003, my favorite Marlins team, and today.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:53 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just had a sick season opener with the Tribe!!

Romero made me look foolish for 6 1/3, keeping his perfect game until Brantley somehow squeeked a BS nubber up the middle as he fought off a pitch with 2 strikes to break it up. Masterson was great and went 7 innings giving up 1 run with 3 k's. In the 8th Kipnis hit a double into the gap with runners on 1st and 2nd. Cabrera scored but Kotchman was gunned down at home. In the bottom of the 10th Choo led off with a single. Santana then ripped a ground rule double. Chisenhall (defensive sub) then hit a game-winning sac fly to win it! Great game, so glad to get the win with such poor offense for 7+ innings.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #51
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3

Ill be doing two. A braves and oakland. Bot sure how ill play to do alot of seasons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #52
MVP

I am plugging away with the Mets. I'm 2-5, but I'm having fun so far. I have made some changes to make the game easier; meter pitching, timing hitting and some sliders. The Vita version is hard as hell to get used to, I'm worried I may end up abandoning that.

I would like to note Johan Santana is 2-0 with an ERA under 1.00 and in 13.1 IP has thrown 12 Ks.

Ike Davis has been by miles my best hitter, and it's exciting because he is an A potential. David Wright and Jason Bay have been mediocre. For a competitive 2012 I need them to step it up.

Ruben Tejada and David Murphy turn a slow double play. And I've already expressed my thoughts on a one Lucas Duda.

I looked around the league and the Rockies and someone else I cannot remember are in rebuilding mode. I don't have minor league assets to get Tulowitzki or Gonzalez, but maybe after the draft I will.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:20 PM   #53
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
1-9 so far. Go Padres!

In my defense, I'm driving to Vegas (backseat) and every game has been with the vita and it's hard to hit on this. No games on PS3 yet
Old 03-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
1-9 so far. Go Padres!

In my defense, I'm driving to Vegas (backseat) and every game has been with the vita and it's hard to hit on this. No games on PS3 yet
Try using timing hitting.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #55
Rookie

doing a test franchise with the mets did a spring training game not bad so far
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2012, 09:33 PM   #56
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolpete
I am plugging away with the Mets. I'm 2-5, but I'm having fun so far. I have made some changes to make the game easier; meter pitching, timing hitting and some sliders. The Vita version is hard as hell to get used to, I'm worried I may end up abandoning that.

I would like to note Johan Santana is 2-0 with an ERA under 1.00 and in 13.1 IP has thrown 12 Ks.

Ike Davis has been by miles my best hitter, and it's exciting because he is an A potential. David Wright and Jason Bay have been mediocre. For a competitive 2012 I need them to step it up.

Ruben Tejada and David Murphy turn a slow double play. And I've already expressed my thoughts on a one Lucas Duda.

I looked around the league and the Rockies and someone else I cannot remember are in rebuilding mode. I don't have minor league assets to get Tulowitzki or Gonzalez, but maybe after the draft I will.
How can a team be in rebuilding mode after 7 games? lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »