Home

Petition: Allow us to be the owners of all organizations of MLB in Franchise mode

This is a discussion on Petition: Allow us to be the owners of all organizations of MLB in Franchise mode within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do you want to be the owner in franchise mode?
Yes 48 72.73%
No 18 27.27%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2015, 06:32 PM   #9
Pro

@legendm0de's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Petition: Allow us to be the owners of all organizations of MLB in Franchise mode

It's kind of interesting because to be an owner of a team, has less to do with your team, than your quality of life. The owner has to balance all of the requirements and bills of owning the team against the profits the team can bring him. And those are personal decisions for the owner to make. Owners who make championship runs are sacrificing and taking risks on whether their investment will reward them or their effort will cause them to lose millions. Thats what owner mode is really about, how in the world could we get that in a video game, in a way that would make a generic person care about playing it.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:46 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Petition: Allow us to be the owners of all organizations of MLB in Franchise mode

Most owners of clubs use the profit they make as their budget so it really wouldn't be too hard to figure it all out. I think that's what they spent the last year doing was fixing all of that and making it work correctly.
Old 01-23-2015, 01:55 PM   #11
Banned

Corymach7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by @legendm0de
For that we'd first need Create A Stadium, relocation. So no thanks, until they are prepared to introduce it correctly..
We don't need create a stadium. We just need relocation. I want relocation to be introduced. If not, then I'm not buying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2015, 01:59 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corymach7
We don't need create a stadium. We just need relocation. I want relocation to be introduced. If not, then I'm not buying.
You would need some type of new stadium thing in there unless you want one of the Spring Training stadiums to be your home stadium. Create a stadium and relocation should be in the game before giving us a "commissioner mode".
Old 01-26-2015, 10:50 AM   #13
Rookie

BrandH's Arena

OVR: 6

I am pretty sure MLB wouldn't want relocation in their Officially Licensed game. I can understand why people would want it, but I don't see it happening.
Old 01-26-2015, 01:59 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandH
I am pretty sure MLB wouldn't want relocation in their Officially Licensed game. I can understand why people would want it, but I don't see it happening.
please explain why? It's in Madden and I think it's NBA 2K why would MLB not want it?
Old 01-26-2015, 02:17 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandH

Crap. Russell liked this. In this goes to my collage of dashed dreams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2015, 02:35 PM   #16
Rookie

BrandH's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
please explain why? It's in Madden and I think it's NBA 2K why would MLB not want it?
I don't play those games, but relocation in MLB would mean something negative. How do you think Expo's fans feel about relocation? For a thriving league it should never happen and I just don't see something that has a negative connotation being put in the game. Not saying I agree or disagree with not having it, just trying to be a counter voice to the ones who think its a no brainer to have it in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »