Home

MLB The Show 19 Wishlisht

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 19 Wishlisht within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2018, 07:59 PM   #289
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB The Show 19 Wishlisht

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcas007
Any news on what will be in the game that they took out last year like season mode ,I just hope that the developers read what ppl really want and make the game ppl want and just what they think we want

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
There has been no news in terms of game modes, features, nor gameplay.

The only information that is available on '19 is that the game releases March 26th, and Bryce Harper is the cover athlete.

I don't expect we will see information on '19 until sometime next month. I'm thinking we will get the twitch stream schedule the first part of December.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 11-24-2018, 04:21 PM   #290
Rookie

OVR: 0

• please bring back “the show live” as it was in MLBTS ‘14. You could edit equipment, stances, deliveries and even created players appearances. Daily rosters is basically unplayable with all of the inaccuracies and just looks bad.

• ability to import SCEA players from past iterations of the games. They did it with clay buccholz this year. Every year players are missing that shouldn’t be and this could be an easy fix and we can do it with CAPs. Why not players with face scans.

• face scanning.and adding players face scans after they are called up. Acuna, Soto this year and numerous others who probably already had face scans rendered. Add them into the game after they are called up. They do this and even update player appearances in many other sports titles during the season. They made a pretty good leap this year with CAP, but it still not quite as good as it could be.

• fixing uniform inaccuracies after launch via updates. This is also done in other sports titles.

• option to edit scea players hair/facial hair. I know that we allegedly aren’t allowed to alter a players appearance, but we should be able to remove facial hair and change hair of players going to yankees and change the appearance of just their hair and facial hair to reflect how they actually look.

• ability to change scea player height, weight, body and name. You can do this in madden and you could in mlb 2k. Many players in the game have incorrect body types, are skinnier or or bulkier in real life.

• equipment edits. We used to be able to adjust sleeve length for scea players, we used to be able to give pitchers compression sleeves, but that’s been removed. Even just the plain sleeve would be fine. Many pitchers wear compression under shirts like Julio Teheran. Want able to edit Jed lowries helmet to reflect what he actually wears.

• expand licensed equipment without removing current options

• continue to expand CAP options, more hair and facial hair styles. Tattoos?

• relocation/create a stadium. If they give us create a stadium, we could literally do scea work for them, creating minors league stadiums and historic stadiums etc.

• ability to edit coaches, create coaches, hire and fire coaches during season.

• Cincinnati reds will be wearing 15 different throwbacks this year. I wish they would add the reds mid 90s home and away uniforms and their late 90s early 2000s uniforms as throwback options.
Old 11-24-2018, 04:26 PM   #291
Rookie

• Ability to give ohtani a secondary position so he can be set as DH in the lineup screen instead of having to start the game and then Sub him in.

• ability to edit ALL players and coaches in RTTS. Appearance and attributes.

• expanding commentary, presentation and animations.

Last edited by jimmy13; 11-24-2018 at 04:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2018, 05:07 PM   #292
Pro

ramspeedkill's Arena

OVR: 3

Be able to edit uni/hats
Change Division/schedule
Old 11-29-2018, 05:24 PM   #293
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Again hope they get the Reds right in uni's.
It was better for the Jays this year only to have their gear look washed out-
Old 12-01-2018, 02:56 PM   #294
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

I’d like to see an option in player edit, that would allow you to pick multiple colors or items for players to wear on different days. Like a random option. He could always wear a left arm sleeve but one day it could be black and 3 days later it could be blue. Same with all equipment or assessories
Old 12-01-2018, 07:53 PM   #295
Rookie

Ability to edit equipment for home and away uni’s

One of the problems with the face editor is everything is completely symmetrical. If there is any way to add asymmetry to noses, jaws et. That’s be huge. Can’t that be don’t in nba games?

It’s also very difficult creating overweight players. Especially the faces. I wish they could improve that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2018, 11:22 AM   #296
MVP

Syce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
There has been no news in terms of game modes, features, nor gameplay.

The only information that is available on '19 is that the game releases March 26th, and Bryce Harper is the cover athlete.

I don't expect we will see information on '19 until sometime next month. I'm thinking we will get the twitch stream schedule the first part of December.
we know a little bit more. because of the Alpha testing. they said they were looking into Bunting and stuff like that. so we know based on that, that bunting will be adjusted and I'am betting contact hitting will be as well. just so power doesn't become the META like it has in '18.
Toronto Maple Leafs

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »