Home

MLB The Show 19 Wishlisht

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 19 Wishlisht within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2018, 10:31 AM   #313
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: MLB The Show 19 Wishlisht

A few requests:

1. An option for length of necks,
Length of sleeves, length of pants. A slide would be useful for all three.

2. Loose fitting sleeves would be a nice option.

3. This option has been mentioned many times I hope it shows up in 19 and that would be baggy uniforms.

4. An option to tilt the Hat.

5. I would love the opportunity to relocate teams especially would enjoy relocating Atlanta Braves to Milwaukee and the Los Angeles Dodgers to Brooklyn.

6. Last on my list but not least fix the number problem too complicated if I choose a number for a particular player I want that number this stick I don't care if there's a hundred guys in Triple-A that have that number I want that number to stick please if you don't do anything else fix this I would be happy to Fork over $60 for the new game if this is the only thing that was upgraded.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Operation Sports mobile app

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran

Last edited by Scooter3; 12-13-2018 at 10:33 AM.
Old 12-13-2018, 10:32 AM   #314
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter3
A few requests:

3. This option has been mentioned many times I hope it shows up in 19 and that would be baggy uniforms.

5. I would love the opportunity to relocate teams especially would enjoy relocating Atlanta Braves to Milwaukee and the Los Angeles Dodgers to Brooklyn.

6. Last on my list but not least fix the number problem too complicated if I choose a number for a particular player I want that number this stick I don't care if there's a hundred guys and Triple-A that have that number I want that number to stick please if you don't do anything else fix this I would be happy to Fork over $60 for the new game if this is the only thing that was upgraded.

Yes especially to #6
Old 12-13-2018, 02:01 PM   #315
Rookie

Can you please, for the love of God, make the budget system more straight forward? Just tell me what my budget is. Tell me how much I have to spend on guys and let me go in the offseason.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2018, 02:29 PM   #316
Banned

Oh man this is going to be long. Been a diehard fan of mlb the show for years, but the game has gotten incredibly stale and boring.

ANY EXAMPLES I STATE BELOW ARE THINGS IVE EXPERIENCED THROUGHOUT MY MLB THE SHOW 18 PLAYING TIME.

Franchise changes needed
owner mode (ticket prices actual GM duties, scouting trips post game interviews in depth stat keeping, rebuilding stadiums, relocation)
improved A.I trading, make it harder to make big trades
make it so trades aren't just based off overall and potential but rather team state (rebuilding contending etc) and team needs. improved A.I free agency signing. Small market teams should not be going after max contract players. Too many times the Rays and A's sign players like Machado Harper etc. Improved AI free agency signing, based off player wants and personalities. Improved A.I roster management. No reason why 80 overall players should be in triple A. No reason why a team should have 8 starting pitchers on the MLB roster. Nor should there be any reason a team should have 4 catchers on their MLB roster. Dynamic fan attendance, weather, player performance. If a player is on a hot streak thy should get a slight ratings boost etc. The ability to trade for draft picks , cash considerations and three team trades. Rebuilding teams should not be giving up their top prospects. More realistic trades, Mookie Betts would never be traded to the Yankees. The Yankees would never trade Severino. The Rays would not dump top prospects to a contender for a big name player. Improved Sim engine (yes a sim random to a point) however, no reason why a stacked yankees team should go under 500, yes it happens but too often are highly ranked teams struggling. Too often top ranked teams miss the playoffs. Improved sim engine as a whole. Theres no reason why we should have to do roster cpu control to keep it realistic.
fix the cash flow glitch where you could have ample funds to sign someone but it says you cant afford it.
Improved Gameplay A.I.
a deeper more immersive experience
fix retirement logic so solid MLB players who are still playing well dont retire. Example no reason a 33 year old 84 overall player should retire.

RTTS- allow us to be 99 overall again, player interviews a more immersive experience
more in depth RTTS experience
allow us to request trades to certain teams.
Bring back attribute points rather then have us gain attributes through playing.
Too often one could play really well and have a drop in attributes.
Old 12-13-2018, 02:31 PM   #317
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushroom
My wishlist is to get a PS4 to play this game! Sorry, I don't know if this belongs here. But, is it worth getting a PS4 to play The Show? Was thinking of grabbing MLB 18 as well, even though 19 comes out in March.
What was the last baseball game you played?
Old 12-14-2018, 02:00 PM   #318
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter3
A few requests:

6. Last on my list but not least fix the number problem too complicated if I choose a number for a particular player I want that number this stick I don't care if there's a hundred guys in Triple-A that have that number I want that number to stick please if you don't do anything else fix this I would be happy to Fork over $60 for the new game if this is the only thing that was upgraded.

#1 - There is an option to adjust the length of jersey sleeves. But the other things would be nice to have too.

#6 - Yes!!! So annoying that your player is #5 but then you trade or sign another #5 and the guy that is already on the team loses his number. That's so freaking insanely annoying. Also, I love that retired numbers are in the game, but when selecting a number for a player in the player edit screen those retired numbers should show up there.

For example, the Astros have a ton of retired numbers, yet the causal fan might not know that #24 for them is retired, then you've set a player for #24 and check and see that he's not and then you're searching to figure out why without realizing that number is retired. They got it programmed for the Jackie Robinson #42, they should be able to do it for team specific retired numbers.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 12-14-2018, 02:02 PM   #319
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHossRadbourn
Can you please, for the love of God, make the budget system more straight forward? Just tell me what my budget is. Tell me how much I have to spend on guys and let me go in the offseason.

Exactly!! The current setup is so freaking confusing. Somehow my budget with the Braves is $141M but I can't come anywhere near that actual number on payroll because coaches and scouts get subtracted out of that number, when in real life coaches and scouts are paid out of a different pool of money. Those two things should be completely separate in the show. The whole weekly bank thing, that don't make no sense.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 12-14-2018, 10:41 PM   #320
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

Why is it that during the broadcast they only show who's warming up in the opponent's bullpen? They never show who I've got warming up. Why is that? Also, why can't they name the pitcher warming up?
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »