Home

MLB The Show 19 Wishlisht

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 19 Wishlisht within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2018, 08:37 PM   #297
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: MLB The Show 19 Wishlisht

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy13
• please bring back “the show live” as it was in MLBTS ‘14. You could edit equipment, stances, deliveries and even created players appearances. Daily rosters is basically unplayable with all of the inaccuracies and just looks bad.

• ability to import SCEA players from past iterations of the games. They did it with clay buccholz this year. Every year players are missing that shouldn’t be and this could be an easy fix and we can do it with CAPs. Why not players with face scans.

• face scanning.and adding players face scans after they are called up. Acuna, Soto this year and numerous others who probably already had face scans rendered. Add them into the game after they are called up. They do this and even update player appearances in many other sports titles during the season. They made a pretty good leap this year with CAP, but it still not quite as good as it could be.

• fixing uniform inaccuracies after launch via updates. This is also done in other sports titles.

• option to edit scea players hair/facial hair. I know that we allegedly aren’t allowed to alter a players appearance, but we should be able to remove facial hair and change hair of players going to yankees and change the appearance of just their hair and facial hair to reflect how they actually look.

• ability to change scea player height, weight, body and name. You can do this in madden and you could in mlb 2k. Many players in the game have incorrect body types, are skinnier or or bulkier in real life.

• equipment edits. We used to be able to adjust sleeve length for scea players, we used to be able to give pitchers compression sleeves, but that’s been removed. Even just the plain sleeve would be fine. Many pitchers wear compression under shirts like Julio Teheran. Want able to edit Jed lowries helmet to reflect what he actually wears.

• expand licensed equipment without removing current options

• continue to expand CAP options, more hair and facial hair styles. Tattoos?

• relocation/create a stadium. If they give us create a stadium, we could literally do scea work for them, creating minors league stadiums and historic stadiums etc.

• ability to edit coaches, create coaches, hire and fire coaches during season.

• Cincinnati reds will be wearing 15 different throwbacks this year. I wish they would add the reds mid 90s home and away uniforms and their late 90s early 2000s uniforms as throwback options.
2018-12-03%2019.35.57.png

This uniform with a white and red hat

Sent from my SM-G900V using Operation Sports mobile app

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran
Old 12-03-2018, 10:13 PM   #298
Rookie

OVR: 0

Retirement in franchise... can this be addressed? Can we have an option to decline a players retirement? Or manually retire players?

Uploading players into franchise would be great.
Buccholz was added by scea in the middles of the season. It would’ve been cool if I could have uploaded him into my franchise.

I
Old 12-04-2018, 01:04 AM   #299
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

My wishlist is to get a PS4 to play this game! Sorry, I don't know if this belongs here. But, is it worth getting a PS4 to play The Show? Was thinking of grabbing MLB 18 as well, even though 19 comes out in March.
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 12-04-2018, 05:39 PM   #300
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushroom
My wishlist is to get a PS4 to play this game! Sorry, I don't know if this belongs here. But, is it worth getting a PS4 to play The Show? Was thinking of grabbing MLB 18 as well, even though 19 comes out in March.
Not an answer to your exact question. This is the first year I haven't purchased the game. Just a frustrated Franchise player. But I did make this choice back in the PS3 days. I was an Xbox player and needed my baseball fix and always wanted to play The Show, so I took the plunge. I have not regretted it and moved onto PS4 as well. I did it originally for this game and found there are just tons of great games to play on the systems, but still would have been worth it for this game alone.
Old 12-04-2018, 05:52 PM   #301
Rookie

Quote:
Get ‘18. It’s great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2018, 05:56 PM   #302
Rookie

Quote:

I took the plunge and bought a PS3 back in the day solely for the Show and now am PS4 only and I'm very happy. worth it, game isn't perfect, but it's solid and good for a baseball game
Old 12-04-2018, 06:01 PM   #303
Rookie

RedKing19's Arena

Here's something that would be especially helpful as someone who edits rosters (A LOT).

In the NHL series, making roster transactions is very simple, because you can move a player to another team without having to put a player back. This would be especially helpful in The Show because of all the waiver claims and what not. Also with roster transactions in NHL comes the ability to simply drop players into the free agency pool (also without having to put a player back on the team in return).

These would be SO helpful in making accurate rosters and moving players around would be so much easier and more fluid.

Also also, I'd once again love for minor league signings to be available in Franchise. (for example players would have a certain level to which they would accept a minor league contract). It would also be nice to be able to trade/acquire more than 3 players at a time. I know NHL has 5 which is a much nicer number in my opinion. Let me know what you all think.

VANCOUVER CANUCKS (PROBABLY NEVER)

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (2001, 2003, 2004, 2014,
2016)

TORONTO RAPTORS (SOON)
Old 12-05-2018, 12:00 PM   #304
Pro

OVR: 1

Switch hitters should have 2 different batting stances, add pitching motion creator, ability to edit service time and career stats for missing players or created players to replicate, the accuracy of players that look nothing like themselves. Add Jordan cleats and batting gloves, by getting rid of the ugly Nike vapor cleats, besides Jordan brand is Nike anyway. More created players first and last name audio, even if it means we should speak w our own voices. Allow us to add top prospect icon on created players, fix the new balance cleats, by allowing us to edit the cleats N logo to match whatever colors with the cleats. Also allow us to use photoshop edits on players photo if the they’re traded to another team, or for example Manny Machado team photo edit on the Mets, by letting us upload w a usb drive. Generic is boring anyway. Also we should be allowed to edit the SCEA players faces, hair, body types, and facial hair, since they sometimes change their style and appearance, examples if Andrew Miller stays on any team, keeps facial hair, or if on Yankees, we should edit facial hair and hair, since it’s their shaving policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »